Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Operation: Shieldwall and the Dominance Offensive are 100% pure PvE content. There is no PvP involved at any point.
    I read the opening line of "Help the king kill 25 horde" and my first thought was F that. Since they are just PvE, I may go back and do them at a later date.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 5.1 daily quests don't feel like a grind to me, I guess it's because of the theme surrounding these new dailies when compared to the vale or Klaxxi. Red vs Blue is much more interesting for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys do like all the rep dailys at once or something? Because that is fucking mindblowing.

I am working on 2 reps at a time. The golden lotus was like 15 daily quests a day and that shit got boring very quickly. No wonder you guys/gals hate them, you did like 40+ a day.

Crazy mofos.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Did you guys do like all the rep dailys at once or something? Because that is fucking mindblowing.

I am working on 2 reps at a time. The golden lotus was like 15 daily quests a day and that shit got boring very quickly. No wonder you guys/gals hate them, you did like 40+ a day.

Crazy mofos.
    On one hand, you're absolutely right... it's nuts. But I did it myself for a couple of weeks before I had a moment of clarity. The things is, all prior expansions that had grindable factions expected you to grind them pretty hard right from the start, and there were definite unique rewards for doing so. Whether it was shoulder/head enchants, access to hardmodes or raids, or BoP crafting patterns... the last 6 years of WoW have conditioned us to approach faction grinds as things you have to do as hard and fast as possible if you want to compete. In MoP, that design changed... faction grinds aren't a supplement to raiding, they're (almost) completely independent content... dailies are just another thing you can do with your time.

This fact seems to be taking an awfully long time to sink in.

You get the unarmored wyvern mount for it =).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait Horde have already done their one with Vol'jin and Thrall?
    Fu-
    We got some silly SI:7 Agent.....

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    You get the unarmored wyvern mount for it =).
    Doing mine for the Gryphon <3

Also disguising myself as a Grummle to infiltrate Garrosh's camp? I found that fun~

Deleted
    I'm at 1100/12000, and I have done all the dailies including the traps every day.
    Is it because I'm EU or what?

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 09:41 PM ----------

Crazy mofos.
    Yes, from day one all dailies every day until revered, then slowed down klaxxi and lotus due to celestials and shado-pan opening. Then ground those to revered and slowed again, currently all exalted save for tiller/angler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Operation: Shieldwall and the Dominance Offensive are 100% pure PvE content. There is no PvP involved at any point.
    I guess the army of alliance buffons I slay every day I do the dailys don't count as pvp then ?

Deleted
    Yh its good to do them dailies. i love doing dailies dont we all

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    Doing mine for the Gryphon <3

Also disguising myself as a Grummle to infiltrate Garrosh's camp? I found that fun~
    I'm doing them on my hunter right now, but my paladin is going to be using that gryphon as his main flying mount no question.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The bell was/is in Darnassus. The dailies suck and I will not be doing them. Revolving a whole expac around dailies? Im not sure who thought that was a good idea. I log into raid and then log out and play Planetside 2. I like MoP and as an expac it is fun except the dailies, I refuse to do them and it seems to be the "new content" blizzard id going to lose so many players with this method.
    in my opinion having dailies that evolve and addonto slowly overtime are better then a handful of new quests that are over in less then an hour
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I guess the army of alliance buffons I slay every day I do the dailys don't count as pvp then ?
    Killing NPCs isn't PvP.

Not talking about the new dailies, but for the other ones its just the same ones over and over. I have been trying to finish up one like the Shadow Pen, but its impossible with the same 5, Roll, never seen it, play catch with my dragon, never seen that one either, which kinda blows considering im on my second toon.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Killing NPCs isn't PvP.
    Who said he's killing NPCs? "Alliance buffoons" translates to "Unsuspecting Alliance players just waiting to taste the pointy end of our weapon".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate dailies simply because the spec i play isn't viable for soloing -.- it's really not that fun spending like 30+ seconds per mob -.-

I'm sure dps are finding it really fun doing all these dailies and nuking 500k hp mobs down in seconds...i dread having to do them :S

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Given that killing them is neither necessary nor gives any bonus while doing the quests, whether doing so counts as PvP is insubstantial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I want The Beloved title for 60 exalted rep so I will do them all.

10+ Year Old Account

Crazy mofos.
    I did all of them as much as I could right from the start. Sitting at Exalted with all factions (except Wrathion and Dominance ofc). I was getting burned out at a rapid pace and almost unsubbed for a while, but now I'm glad I did the 'chore'. I smirk everytime I see people doing those daillies and say to myself "I'm glad that's over with!". It was absolute suffering, but now I can relax all I want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    I don't PvP, so I would say no. Especially all that work for 10 Achievement points 25+ points, I might consider it.
    Dailies is not for PvP lol. And what did you do with achievement poin? Do you collect them?