Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well there are 3 reasons to do dailyes with that faction for me
    Mount the OP trinket for mine warrior and side lore quests

I grinded all factions with valor rewards to revered as soon as possible and kept a break from dailies after. I just ran out of charms so 5.1 dailies came in at perfect moment to get my hands on something fresh.

Deleted
    to ask if it's worth it, is to ask, why does the leaf fall?.
    the answer to that is because it is in their nature, and so for the same reason, yeah it is worth it. But I find it stupid, that in order to get to the " MAIN story" you need to do tons and tons of dalies

But I find it stupid, that in order to get to the " MAIN story" you need to do tons and tons of dalies
    This.

I was quite okay with MoP dailies from the start, mainly because none of the reps being mandatory for an enjoayble lvl90 play. But now Blizz release a patch that has all its story content locked behind a wall of dailies. And by story content I mean the main MoP story that is far more important than any of 5.0 faction lore.

I often compared good chunks of WoW story-driven quests to Warcraft III missions. All of WotLK, for instance, felt like a direct sequel to The Frozen Throne to me, not just in story, but in general atmosphere. So were many Cata 1-60 and 80-85 zones.

Now imagine Blizz releases an RTS where each new plot-related mission is accessible only after you waste your time on a series of boring, repetitive and non-skippable side missions. And you are restricted to doing a few a day so you can't even put your back into it and get done with the crap in one turn.

I have no problems with dailies and rep grinds as long as they are fully optional in all senses. You get a cool mount, or good gear, or a title, or some nice side lore bits (like the story of Leyara in Molten Front). You don't have to do dailies to unlock the CORE story. What's the deal, Blizz? How does that go with "making content more accessible" policy? For getting to see a raid, a player only has to wait for 15 mins in LFR queue. For getting to see SOLO content, a player has to grind for 3-4 weeks. How fair is that?

what a lot of people are missing is the new approach blizzard is taking regarding dailies - actual zone progression and changes that you can see, eg the arrival and establishment of the alliance base in krasaraang.

personally i would like to see these dailies turned into regular quests turned into a prerequisite to raids to give a better structure of the content.

Only you can decide if it is worth or not, simply as that; many peoples feel compelled to do daily because they want the mounts, or the gears, other don't give a fuck and don't do them; complaining about dailies is like complaining about the good looking mount or the most powerfull gears only dropping from heroic bosses or requiring meta achievement from raids.

Reasons to do them:

1. They have a faction rep that can get to exalted.(69 exalted atm, so when they re-introduce the 70 exalted achieve this will help alot)
    2. Achievements from the faction quests.
    3. Mount reward.
    4. The mobs i need to kill for the daylies give black prince rep= needed for a quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    The 5.1 daily quests don't feel like a grind to me, I guess it's because of the theme surrounding these new dailies when compared to the vale or Klaxxi. Red vs Blue is much more interesting for me.
    What did you smoke? They are the same boring grind as all the other dailies. Kill 10 Goblins, kill 5 overcamped mobs with 798k hp, collect 10 insignias from corpses hardly discernable from the ground, click 10 slowly respawning chests, collect 8 shredder parts, oh lets make it more fun and have the quest item drop every 5th kill. Those dailies get worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    I don't PvP, so I would say no. Especially all that work for 10 Achievement points 25+ points, I might consider it.
    Nice to see people only care about rewards and nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    I don't PvP, so I would say no. Especially all that work for 10 Achievement points 25+ points, I might consider it.
    PvP? There is no PvP involved...

Yes, you can kill Alliance scum to complete some of your quests, but it's in no way required..

10+ Year Old Account
    I like dailies. First people whine about LFR being too easy, quests rewarding VP's and what not, and now that it actually takes time getting nice stuff, people are still whining like shit.

For me personally, they're only worth to do for weekly bonus rolls and that's it. I don't like that I'm "forced" to do dailies for the bonus rolls, but it's not all that bad since you really don't need to do too much of them.. I don't care about achievements outside of raids, I most likely (and hopefully) get my gear from raids making the reputation rewards unnecessary.

I still like 5.1 dailies more than the old ones though, makes the game less boring to have a bit of change every now and then!

Deleted
    I'm enjoying the storylines but some of the dailies are definitely terribly designed.

The Ogudai Shrine ones being the biggest culprit for now. Terrible, terrible place.

i saw doing these daily quests, i would get 22 rep with the black prince.
    it would be the only reason to do these btw.

however since i havent finished the first part yet, and got honored recently. i CBA to do them yet.
    as for the rewards. ye they sell some decent epix. but i hate daily quests.
    i done the GL daily quest cuz of BL rep, now im honored i stopped doing them. soo painfull those quests. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

i doubt ill get exalted with this faction ever. for me the answer is NO

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Given that killing them is neither necessary nor gives any bonus while doing the quests, whether doing so counts as PvP is insubstantial.
    You are clearly blind and didn't see the pvp objectives that give you bonuses. Even I, someone who doesn't PvP at all and on a PvE realm, had to fight of Horde players at those objectives.
    Unfortunately a lot of realms, just like mine, are not balanced. It's like 5 alliance players vs 1 horde player.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzlewits View Post
    i saw doing these daily quests, i would get 22 rep with the black prince.
    it would be the only reason to do these btw.

however since i havent finished the first part yet, and got honored recently. i CBA to do them yet.
    as for the rewards. ye they sell some decent epix. but i hate daily quests.
    i done the GL daily quest cuz of BL rep, now im honored i stopped doing them. soo painfull those quests. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

i doubt ill get exalted with this faction ever. for me the answer is NO
    I haven't finished the quest with the sigils yet but I am still getting The Black Prince rep for killing mobs. I am almost revered (killed around 20 rares who give like 440 rep iirc).
    Last edited by Gilian; 2012-12-05 at 08:15 AM.