Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,034

    Why do people care so much that they have to work for things?

    This is a personal argument against the still constant QQ with Dailies and gating through Dailies.

    Do people have this much of an issue working for things?

    I'll refer to a few points:

    1. They make you HAVE to work for Epics if you don't Raid.
    -The only source of Welfare Epics at this point is LFR, and that's for people who don't raid anymore, or who are looking for gear that they don't want to do dailies for or gear that won't drop in raid.
    -With the Daily system, Epics are blocked off and you have to WORK for them. It was one of the biggest complaints from the community I've observed over the last 2 years of being here. Since Wrath people have bitched about "Omg Purples are so easy to get now. Vanilla was better QQ."

    2. It gates the Story for those who want to see it.
    -If you love the Lore like I do and want to see the story and where it goes, you work for it. On a lore standpoint, you prove yourself to the faction or people you're working for, and they reward you with history you have questions for, including their own powerful armor.
    -Perfect example: The Klaxxi reveal where the Sha came from, along with who they truly worship, at the end of their questline. By doing this, those who want the answers work for them, and in the process gain satisfaction.

    3. If you raid, you should have no issue.
    -The dailies aren't for you, if you're doing them purely for gear.
    -RNG is RNG. It's the same as it always has been. If something drops you can use, your raid or guild uses whatever system it wants to for loot and you get it or you don't.
    -It was a god send that Blizzard added something like the Elder Charms of Good Fortune. But, once more, if you want it, work for it. If you want another chance at loot, which is something that should never be handed out for free, then you gain the Lesser Charms, and cash them in for those prized Elder Coins. I've received 3 piece of loot from them, for 3 slots (My gloves, Ring, and Trinket) I desperately needed to replace due to still having 463 iLevel gear.

    4. You, yes, ALL OF YOU, including myself, ASKED for more content.
    -Surprisingly, I remember seeing on these forums people LIKED the Molten Front. The system they currently have in Mists is like the Molten Front, and by doing that they offered loot to people who couldn't get gear from Raiding, while offering side rewards as well.
    -With these dailies, you're out exploring the World and experiencing even more story. Do you realize how much work they put into this expansion? The amount of new storylines, plus quests is monumental. There's never been a near equal amount of content at End Game to Levelling Experience than Mists.

    5. Don't burn yourself out. Take a break and explore, or go solo some Old Raids!
    -There's LFR, Scenarios, not to mention Heroic Dungeons as well that reward you with Valor as well. In no way, shape, nor form are Dailies your one source of Valor and gear. HEroic Dungeons occasionally drop Epics, along with Scenarios now, and of course there's LFR too.
    -Doing Dailies too much at one time will make you HATE the game. As Blizzard said in a blue post the other day, if they didn't have a cap on Valor, every player would feel forced to get to 3k over and over and over again to now level up the iLevel of their gear, along with buy all the gear they possibly can. It'd break the whole system and cause even more QQ from everyone because they'd be killing themselves over this game every day.
    -5.1 added a nifty little thing where most bosses from former raids are now solo-able. You don't even need to be in a raid anymore. By doing this they add more features that cause you able to make this into more of a personal game. You don't even have to play with anyone else: you do Dailies by yourself, LFR by yourself, get some cool looking gear or achievements from old raids too.

    So my question still stands:

    Is it THAT much of an issue to work for things?

    In no form do you have to do SHIT. You can simply raid or do LFR and never get any Elder Coins, nor get access to the Valor Point gear for people who sincerely need it and want to work for it.

    They're 100% optional.

    Apparently this community, and a lot of people in game, are convinced of this mentality:

    "Blizzard added X Y and Z, I HAVE to do them EVERY DAY AND EVERY CHANCE I GET."

    Which follows with..

    "OMG BLIZZ GG X Y Z IS BORING AND BROKEN."

    Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, ALL of you who have such a huge problem with dailies are doing it to yourselves.

    This game is much better because it's become more optional to play.

    Blizzard is doing its best to appeal to EVERYONE. Casuals, Semi Hardcore, and Hardcore player.

    Give them some slack. Most of you are still playing this game, and if you truly, TRULY hated it, you wouldn't be playing it anymore.

    You work for the gear you want. You work to see content. You work to see the story. You work to get access to every feature of content in this game.

    That's my argument and rant. Feel free to rip through it or agree.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    31,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, ALL of you who have such a huge problem with dailies are doing it to yourselves.
    I agree 100% with everyone you said (and it echos a lot of what I say), but this line above it the killer. People are the ones doing it to themselves! They only have themselves to blame for thinking they have to cap their VP. They have to do every daily. Let me tell you from personal experience: you don't! I'm still not exalted with Klaxxi or Shado-Pan, or even Cloud Serpents. Why? 'Cause I'm relaxing. I'm taking it slow. I don't need a 510 item level within the first two weeks of the expansion. I'm not "missing out" on any gear because I take my time to earn it. Instead, I'm having fun. I'm doing arena and battlegrounds when I want to, some achievement chasing, a few old raids, heroics when I wanna smash a boss into the ground, and LFR for a chance at some loot, but I won't beat myself up over it if I don't get any. There is always next week and the week after and the week after.



  3. #3
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I agree 100% with everyone you said (and it echos a lot of what I say), but this line above it the killer. People are the ones doing it to themselves! They only have themselves to blame for thinking they have to cap their VP. They have to do every daily. Let me tell you from personal experience: you don't! I'm still not exalted with Klaxxi or Shado-Pan, or even Cloud Serpents. Why? 'Cause I'm relaxing. I'm taking it slow. I don't need a 510 item level within the first two weeks of the expansion. I'm not "missing out" on any gear because I take my time to earn it. Instead, I'm having fun. I'm doing arena and battlegrounds when I want to, some achievement chasing, a few old raids, heroics when I wanna smash a boss into the ground, and LFR for a chance at some loot, but I won't beat myself up over it if I don't get any. There is always next week and the week after and the week after.
    I do have to say, the fact that they added a 100% increase for Rep on all characters at Revered is fantastic. It's made me do my dailies more often.

    I hate dailies, but I enjoy the Dominance Offensive because the storyline for it is fantastic.

    That's my personal preference, and I'm understanding with whatever people do with the game. It's theirs to play.

    But blaming Blizzard for everything when they did EVERYTHING you guys asked for with this expansion is downright insane.

  4. #4
    Stood in the Fire gurv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Darkspear stronghold
    Posts
    439
    Your post is very reminiscent of Blizzard's CM posts, it feels like the same rhetoric.

    "Most of you are still playing this game, and if you truly, TRULY hated it, you wouldn't be playing it anymore."
    Unfortunately I made the mistake, when I came back for MoP, to put the faith I still had left in Blizzard into a 6 months sub
    So my sub is still running (though cancelled) but I've already stopped playing given how awful/a chore the game has become.

    "But blaming Blizzard for everything when they did EVERYTHING you guys asked for with this expansion is downright insane."
    Yeah asking for more content and being upset to get daily quests is insane. /facepalm
    Last edited by gurv; 2012-12-03 at 08:14 PM.

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    4,746
    Everything you stated here is 100% correct, and is a shame that this will get lost in the 10000 threads of people that dont know what they want or simply cant control thier play. Good to see people who actually have logic still in this site.

    Example like the guy above me, because Destil actually put a decent and controctive thread and pointed out things that actually makes sense, it means hes a Blizzard CM or a Blizzard fanboy, those are the kind of people that will swarm the forum until this thread is forgotten.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2012-12-03 at 08:14 PM.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    31,568
    Quote Originally Posted by gurv View Post
    Your post is very reminiscent of Blizzard's CM posts, it feels like the same rhetoric.

    "Most of you are still playing this game, and if you truly, TRULY hated it, you wouldn't be playing it anymore."
    Unfortunately I made the mistake, when I came back for MoP, to put the faith I still had left in Blizzard into a 6 months sub
    So my sub is still running (though cancelled) but I've already stopped playing given how awful/a chore the game has become.
    That's fine. Not everyone will be happy or pleased with the game or they may have simply moved on. They might find a different style of play suits them better, now.



  7. #7
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,034
    Quote Originally Posted by gurv View Post
    Your post is very reminiscent of Blizzard's CM posts, it feels like the same rhetoric.

    "Most of you are still playing this game, and if you truly, TRULY hated it, you wouldn't be playing it anymore."
    Unfortunately I made the mistake, when I came back for MoP, to put the faith I still had left in Blizzard into a 6 months sub
    So my sub is still running (though cancelled) but I've already stopped playing given how awful/a chore the game has become.
    Considering I want to work for Blizzard in their Writing Department I don't know if that's a good thing or not @_@.

  8. #8
    The reason people complain about them is the time required to perform optimally is much higher than it was in the past, and not many people seem to enjoy dailies. I've been done with them on my main for quite awhile now. I'm just doing the Ironpaw token daily and the new 5.1 dailies now. Anyone still complaining is just justifying their laziness.

    Anyone who does not have a responsibility to perform optimally (HC/committed casual raiding) is just burning themselves out by doing it all at once.

  9. #9
    The Patient Neonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gardena CA
    Posts
    213
    I worked for what I have ingame, I just can't stand it when others don't even try and are rewarded the same as those who do

  10. #10
    Elemental Lord Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,237
    Quote Originally Posted by gurv View Post
    "But blaming Blizzard for everything when they did EVERYTHING you guys asked for with this expansion is downright insane."
    Yeah asking for more content and being upset to get daily quests is insane. /facepalm

    Yup ignore,

    Pet battles
    Treasure hunting
    Achievements
    Brawlers guild
    Rare hunting

    Nah all you got this expansion was dailies.........

  11. #11
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,034
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Yup ignore,

    Pet battles
    Treasure hunting
    Achievements
    Brawlers guild
    Rare hunting

    Nah all you got this expansion was dailies.........
    He quit the game for his own reasons.

    My gripe is more-so the people who consistently claim they HAVE to do Dailies, when they really don't.

  12. #12
    Christ. I could go through the list of inaccuracies and errors in your posts or just plain flat our wrong bullshit but let's take one virtually at random. Everybody asked for more to do. That is clever but inaccurate. No what everybody asked for was more content. More raids more dungeons. I don't recall a single SINGLE person saying hey blizzard take all that reward we were used to getting for years, make it grindy as hell and put it behind daily quests. You and BLizzard interpreted that to mean hey blizzard make shit hard for us but in reality what we wanted was no 9 month gaps between raid tiers. Or the 7 months between FL and the original raid tier.

    The rest of your post is such garbage. I mean raiding is defenitly most not raiding. RNG is defenitly not rng. You could offset rng by BUYING GEAR BEFORE now you have to do dailies to do that. Yes I know carry on you virtual farmers telling me what I have to do get gear. Please keep up this attitude though. I could replace every single thing you wrote with hard heroics and we'd be back at cataclysm. This community is bad and it's bad because it never learns. Instead of defending every shit change they make you can and should be calling for them to make changes and ameliorate the existing system. Otherwise you'll just keep getting wild swings between expansions and non stop sub losses every time. I hope people move on, I hope alot of people move on so the developers ignore the op and get their heads out of their asses.

    Honestly just keep it up. My fondest wish and desire is that you continue to berate and harrangue your fellow players, your fellow customers when they ask for the slightest change so that they leave and the developers suddenly have a mass exodus of players to deal with and guess what the game shifts design all over again. It doesn't have to be that way honest but you people can't seem to see the other side of the coin and are ENTITLED (yes ENTITLED) to tell me and others that we should suck it the fuck up and "work" for our gear, a bizzare and silly notion in a video game if I ever heard of one. Maybe tmmrw I'll raise a barn or something
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-03 at 10:08 PM.

  13. #13
    Great post, actually one of the few things I agree with Ghostcrawler is that it is really sad that nowadays players' only interest seems to have become efficency and not fun. There's absolutely nothing that a raider need from dailies, apart from coins. But you need to do like 6 quests a day for those coins...
    I'm casual atm and I enjoy having daily gear as long-term reward. Removing that I would have only LFD spam (which I hate) or LFR, which is ok but different.

  14. #14
    Immortal Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,364
    Excellent post Destil, 2 Thumbs up from me good sir

  15. #15
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,034
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Christ. I could go through the list of inaccuracies and errors in your posts or just plain flat our wrong bullshit but let's take one virtually at random. Everybody asked for more to do. That is clever but inaccurate. No what everybody asked for was more content. More raids more dungeons. I don't recall a single SINGLE person saying hey blizzard take all that reward we were used to getting for years, make it grindy as hell and put it behind daily quests. You and BLizzard interpreted that to mean hey blizzard make shit hard for us but in reality what we wanted was no 9 month gaps between raid tiers. Hell or 7 months.

    The rest of your post is such garbage. I mean raiding is defenitly most not raiding. RNG is defenitly not rng. You could offset rng by BUYING GEAR BEFORE now you have to do dailies to do that. Yes I know carry on you virtual farmers telling me what I have to do get gear. Please keep up this attitude though. I could replace every single thing you wrote with hard heroics and we'd be back at cataclysm. This community is bad and it's bad because it never learns. Instead of defending every shit change they make you can and should be calling for them to make changes and ameliorate the existing system. Otherwise you'll just keep getting wild swings between expansions and non stop sub losses every time. I hope people move on, I hope alot of people move on so the developers ignore the op and get their heads out of their asses.

    Honestly just keep it up. My fondest wish and desire is that you continue to berate and harrangue your fellow players, your fellow customers when they ask for the slightest change so that they leave and the developers suddenly have a mass exodus of players to deal with and guess what the game shifts design all over again. It doesn't have to be that way honest but you people can't seem to see the other side of the coin and are ENTITLED (yes ENTITLED) to tell me and others that we should suck it the fuck up and "work" for our gear, a bizzare and silly notion in a video game if I ever heard of one. Maybe tmmrw I'll raise a barn or something.
    Sorry but..did Blizzard take a shit in your cereal or something? 0.o

    You're one person. You're one of these people who, even after all these arguments, still doesn't listen.

    All your points you made to counter mine..are countered by what I've previously stated.

    Yes, I don't doubt you read my entire post, but your bias and apparent "hate" for Blizzard causes your opinion to be biased and not say "Huh, I get what you're saying, that's logical."

    And people like me? People who do blame Blizzard for stupid things they do yet still like them and still want the play the game, and think of the stuff they do as logical, is bad?

    My God.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Sorry but..did Blizzard take a shit in your cereal or something? 0.o

    You're one person. You're one of these people who, even after all these arguments, still doesn't listen.

    All your points you made to counter mine..are countered by what I've previously stated.

    Yes, I don't doubt you read my entire post, but your bias and apparent "hate" for Blizzard causes your opinion to be biased and not say "Huh, I get what you're saying, that's logical."

    And people like me? People who do blame Blizzard for stupid things they do yet still like them and still want the play the game, and think of the stuff they do as logical, is bad?

    My God.
    No I'm not one person. You may think I am. But you'll see. I am large.I contain multitudes

    I don't hate Blizzard, I dislike the direction they've went in and I dislike the attitude people like you have. People like you who go out of your way to make posts like this one because YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS are displeased at many of the changes made to the game. Instead of making a post calling for the developers to make modifications and changes you would rather call them out for their "qq" about design decisions that many of them have leveled reasonable criticisms against. It's cataclysm 2.0 over again and you people never fucking learn.

  17. #17
    Brewmaster Xl House lX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    This is a personal argument against the still constant QQ with Dailies and gating through Dailies.

    Do people have this much of an issue working for things?

    I'll refer to a few points:

    1. They make you HAVE to work for Epics if you don't Raid.
    -The only source of Welfare Epics at this point is LFR, and that's for people who don't raid anymore, or who are looking for gear that they don't want to do dailies for or gear that won't drop in raid.
    -With the Daily system, Epics are blocked off and you have to WORK for them. It was one of the biggest complaints from the community I've observed over the last 2 years of being here. Since Wrath people have bitched about "Omg Purples are so easy to get now. Vanilla was better QQ."

    2. It gates the Story for those who want to see it.
    -If you love the Lore like I do and want to see the story and where it goes, you work for it. On a lore standpoint, you prove yourself to the faction or people you're working for, and they reward you with history you have questions for, including their own powerful armor.
    -Perfect example: The Klaxxi reveal where the Sha came from, along with who they truly worship, at the end of their questline. By doing this, those who want the answers work for them, and in the process gain satisfaction.

    3. If you raid, you should have no issue.
    -The dailies aren't for you, if you're doing them purely for gear.
    -RNG is RNG. It's the same as it always has been. If something drops you can use, your raid or guild uses whatever system it wants to for loot and you get it or you don't.
    -It was a god send that Blizzard added something like the Elder Charms of Good Fortune. But, once more, if you want it, work for it. If you want another chance at loot, which is something that should never be handed out for free, then you gain the Lesser Charms, and cash them in for those prized Elder Coins. I've received 3 piece of loot from them, for 3 slots (My gloves, Ring, and Trinket) I desperately needed to replace due to still having 463 iLevel gear.

    4. You, yes, ALL OF YOU, including myself, ASKED for more content.
    -Surprisingly, I remember seeing on these forums people LIKED the Molten Front. The system they currently have in Mists is like the Molten Front, and by doing that they offered loot to people who couldn't get gear from Raiding, while offering side rewards as well.
    -With these dailies, you're out exploring the World and experiencing even more story. Do you realize how much work they put into this expansion? The amount of new storylines, plus quests is monumental. There's never been a near equal amount of content at End Game to Levelling Experience than Mists.

    5. Don't burn yourself out. Take a break and explore, or go solo some Old Raids!
    -There's LFR, Scenarios, not to mention Heroic Dungeons as well that reward you with Valor as well. In no way, shape, nor form are Dailies your one source of Valor and gear. HEroic Dungeons occasionally drop Epics, along with Scenarios now, and of course there's LFR too.
    -Doing Dailies too much at one time will make you HATE the game. As Blizzard said in a blue post the other day, if they didn't have a cap on Valor, every player would feel forced to get to 3k over and over and over again to now level up the iLevel of their gear, along with buy all the gear they possibly can. It'd break the whole system and cause even more QQ from everyone because they'd be killing themselves over this game every day.
    -5.1 added a nifty little thing where most bosses from former raids are now solo-able. You don't even need to be in a raid anymore. By doing this they add more features that cause you able to make this into more of a personal game. You don't even have to play with anyone else: you do Dailies by yourself, LFR by yourself, get some cool looking gear or achievements from old raids too.

    So my question still stands:

    Is it THAT much of an issue to work for things?

    In no form do you have to do SHIT. You can simply raid or do LFR and never get any Elder Coins, nor get access to the Valor Point gear for people who sincerely need it and want to work for it.

    They're 100% optional.

    Apparently this community, and a lot of people in game, are convinced of this mentality:

    "Blizzard added X Y and Z, I HAVE to do them EVERY DAY AND EVERY CHANCE I GET."

    Which follows with..

    "OMG BLIZZ GG X Y Z IS BORING AND BROKEN."

    Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, ALL of you who have such a huge problem with dailies are doing it to yourselves.

    This game is much better because it's become more optional to play.

    Blizzard is doing its best to appeal to EVERYONE. Casuals, Semi Hardcore, and Hardcore player.

    Give them some slack. Most of you are still playing this game, and if you truly, TRULY hated it, you wouldn't be playing it anymore.

    You work for the gear you want. You work to see content. You work to see the story. You work to get access to every feature of content in this game.

    That's my argument and rant. Feel free to rip through it or agree.
    I somewhat agree with you... if that is possible. Sure, no one has[/U] to do the dailies, but based on expansions before the time of MoP, 'everyone' (everyone meaning the daily doers) was conditioned to do all of their dailies. In the beginning of Cataclysm, you had 2 major quest hubs for dailies that the majority of people went to: Tol Barad, and the Therazanes Seat dailies or whatever that place is called, each with 6+ dailies you could do (between the two hubs the most you could do was like 18 or 20 I believe) and all of these dailies were in the relative area for the hub.

    In Cataclysm, for hitting exalted with Therazane you got to pick a shoulder enchant of some sort. For hitting Exalted with Tol'Barad, you could get 2 mounts, a tabard, and a selection of weapons basically (that were bought with Tol'Barad commendations, not valor/justice points).

    So, dailies didn't really feel necessary. Dailies this expansion feel necessary. While they aren't really necessary, they still feel necessary. Thats the problem. So yeah people are doing it to themselves, but again why did Blizzard feel like they had to make these dailies feel necessary? (Not even molten front felt necessary as far as gear progression goes)
    Call me House.

  18. #18
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,034
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    No I'm not one person. You may think I am. But you'll see. I am large.I contain multitudes

    I don't hate Blizzard, I dislike the direction they've went in and I dislike the attitude people like you have. People like you who go out of your way to make posts like this one because YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS are displeased at many of the changes made to the game. Instead of making a post calling for the developers to make modifications and changes you would rather call them out for their "qq" about design decisions that many of them have leveled reasonable criticisms against. It's cataclysm 2.0 over again and you people never fucking learn.
    Okay..then mind explaining to me why even with your complaints they still have so many players, along with very positive feedback for 5.1? :x

  19. #19
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Yup ignore,

    Pet battles
    Treasure hunting
    Achievements
    Brawlers guild
    Rare hunting

    Nah all you got this expansion was dailies.........
    YOU call this content?

    Pet battles that are appealing to certain players, achievements that most of the player base doesn't care about, wtf is treasure hunting? Brawlers guild is CONTENT? RARE hunting? I hope this post was sarcasm and not someone being serious.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-03 at 10:08 PM.

  20. #20
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    So, dailies didn't really feel necessary. Dailies this expansion feel necessary. While they aren't really necessary, they still feel necessary. Thats the problem. So yeah people are doing it to themselves, but again why did Blizzard feel like they had to make these dailies feel necessary? (Not even molten front felt necessary as far as gear progression goes)
    I think going so long without content, because I agree with this part of your post very much, players were basically like this:

    "So much new content. I HAVE to do it all."

    They've been conditioned to feel they have to because of a lack of new content for so long. I dunno. A player to player's mindset is very different.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 08:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kymei View Post
    YOU call this content?

    Pet battles that are appealing to certain players, achievements that most of the player base doesn't care about, wtf is treasure hunting? Brawlers guild is CONTENT? RARE hunting? I hope this post was sarcasm and not someone being serious.
    Treasure hunting=Blizzard put little toys and actually good 463 iLevel gear scattered across Pandaria and you can go hunt it.

    And actually I know a lot of people who bitch about new achievments.

    Not to mention Brawler's Guild is really hard once you hit Rank 5.

    and Rare Spawns drop good gear, plus some cool little toys. They've highly encouraged exploration this expansion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •