Thread: Macro help pl0x

Macro help pl0x

Ok I'd like a macro that automatically places stuff like, Mass Dispel, Rune of Power etc. on top of me when I press it so I don't have to place it on top of myself manually, if this is even possible that is. <3

Edit: and I want it to cast the Mass Dispel or whatever aswell.

i dont know if u can do it right on you but i do know there is a way to cast it on ur mouse location....

Quote Originally Posted by phirx View Post
    i dont know if u can do it right on you but i do know there is a way to cast it on ur mouse location....
    Well that would be quite helpful, if anyone knows how to do this then that would be very helpful aswell.

well sadly i know about it but do not know how to do it myself...i had my bro set up most my macro's in the past now i just do simple ones like

/cast____
    /cast____
    /use_____

however im sure if there is a macro forum on mmo u could find it there..sorry i cant be of more help besides that

As far as I know, it's not possible.

Deleted
    Since you cannot macro a mouseclick its not possible.

Deleted
    The activation of the spell "loaded on the cursor" can be done through a keybind but it's kinda pointless as the placement of targeting reticle still needs to be done with the mouse.

If you've already moved the mouse to the desired location I don't see what you gain by using a keybind to activate the spell vs simply clicking the mouse.

Your original request is simply - as has already been stated - impossible(*): You cannot position GTS (Ground Targeted Spells) automatically, on your location or anywhere else.