Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody has beaten it because anybody who knows the fight to a tee would tell you that is impossible with current gear levels or pretty much near impossible. Those claiming to have killed it are either trolling or are mixing up what HEROIC ELITE means. We beat NORMAL ELITE the first week and somehow got multiple 516 items from a coin. Why? Because it was fucking bugged. Just because you have loot from the heroic elite version doesn't mean that you killed the boss lol.

Kaolon last means your entire raid is taking 150-180k damage every 3 seconds for nearly 4 minutes of the encounter, with 1/2 to 2/3 of your raid taking 120k damage every 3 seconds for the first three minutes or so. The 120k and 150k damage isn't as bad in the first half of the encounter considering you get a 25% haste buff periodically in addition to your entire raid healing 5% of max health every 3 seconds and receiving 50% more healing. Koalon has the most HP and doing him last without the 25% haste buff or this healing buff means your raid is at least going to have to deal with massive movement (because of his solo ability), killing adds properly all the while trying to kill him before you run out of room or healing.

It just makes me laugh when people casually say they killed it. You didn't because it does stupid amount of damage. The heroic elite version isn't mechanically difficult, it's just tuned with incredibly high numbers. At the moment you can probably make your raid designed to beat the enrage or handle the damage, I don't think CURRENTLY it's possible to do both.

The fight on heroic elite is impossible by the numbers at the moment. Kaolan casts Touch of Sha every 12 sec, meaning 5 min into the fight (on 25man) every player will have it - and that is a massive amount of raid damage to heal through. Even though you'll kill Asani second to offset some of the damage, it's still extremely taxing on healing. Remember that you must kite him in the last phase and the raid will not be stacked in one clump. In addition to all this you must continue to manage your stacks as the adds pour in endlessly. You can plan a lot of logistics beforehand, but just think of the positioning nightmares in the last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    u mean geting heroic elite item by killing normal elite boss then winning it by coin???

not sure why you are trying so hard tbh >_>
    No since you cant read 2 sentences. On LFR you could do elite mode. Do you see the word heroic involved>? In lfr the first week it was out you could kill in elite order and get elite drops in LFR. Not HEROIC elite just elite. The dude from Paragon didn't even know who gave what buff so I doubt they put any time into it. Took my guild 3 days of wipes and we got lucky on kill. I won't go into detail but I should have a video soon as it's done being edited maybe later today I am not editing it.

Soo you're saying your guild did it on normal mode? Or heroic Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No since you cant read 2 sentences. On LFR you could do elite mode. Do you see the word heroic involved>? In lfr the first week it was out you could kill in elite order and get elite drops in LFR. Not HEROIC elite just elite. The dude from Paragon didn't even know who gave what buff so I doubt they put any time into it. Took my guild 3 days of wipes and we got lucky on kill. I won't go into detail but I should have a video soon as it's done being edited maybe later today I am not editing it.
    Can't wait for the video. Please post it here.

coining elite normal on first day (USA at least) gave heroic elite items.

looking forward to seeing your video, as i'm sure a lot of others are.

25 sha hc feels a lot harder to me than 25 heroic elite protectors, despite not having killed the latter.

Given the number of people that pointed out my mistake, I retract my earlier statement. Thought the achievement made mention of heroic and elite but it just mentions heroic.

Still would be interested in seeing this video of a heroic elite kill.

So your guild got World First on something. Doesn't matter. Just world first. And neither in your group posted it anywhere, didn't take a screenshot or unable to screenshot something from the movie (like having Kaolan on low % and no other protector alive). Except some random post in a middle of random thread.

Sounds legit, dude. Totally legit. I trust you 100%. Everybody does.
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

i asked a questiong to your LFR thing not sure why you are geting all mad about it??? all i asked was was it the normal elite coin thing you use >_>

and i cant wait for video lol.

like deva said its not possible atm you need both Asani's haste buff and healing buff to kill kaolan to be possible but right now its not with the current ilvl (unelss paragon shows us something incredible)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Why wait for the video when you can just link us your armory/guild information? Hmmm. . . .

Why are YOU trying so hard here? Everybody already expects you to come back and say something like "oh sorry guys, guess it was a big miscommunication and we actually killed normal elite protectors, my bad" . . . at least that's what I'm expecting =p (or that you will remain silent on the matter because you're just trolling - Ok this is the one I'm really expecting)

Guess the video didn't happen today. Maybe tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Guess the video didn't happen today. Maybe tomorrow.
    still rendering!

Deleted
    So your 1st post in this thread (Below) states YOU killed it on 10man with your guild in the elite order, not in LFR (your words not anyone elses)

My guild killed this in 10 man on heroic elite. I didn't know it was such a feat. We have not killed Sha on heroic however.
    I'm sure you did princess, I'm sure you did.

There is no achievement and any gear will be written off as exploited during first week. There was also a bug where you could do elite mode in LFR.
    I'd love to see what guild you are in. Coining the boss when killed on normal gave incorrect loot, yes, but they were hotfixed and returned to normal. If you killed it legitimately on Heroic Elite, you would have Heroic Elite gear. So please, link your armories with 517 gear.

Paragon killed it on NORMAL ELITE. Same for Method, same for Envy. In fact, one of the first replies in this thread was from an Envy player - and guess what, they did not kill it either. I expect you did not even kill it on Heroic Normal yet.
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2012-12-05 at 10:42 AM.

You are in a 2/6H MSV guild. Can you stop with your bullshit?
    Last edited by Rustjive; 2012-12-05 at 04:21 PM.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    You are in a 2/6H MSV guild. Can you stop with your bullshit?
    Rofl, grow some balls you pathetic loser.

I killed Heroic Elite Protectors too. Only I did it solo. I one shot the boss with the Ashbringer that my uncle gave me. He works at Blizzard! Don't call me a liar or I'll get you banned.

Well, this escalated quickly... don't get the thread locked before lockedout delivars, guise. I really want to see the video.