Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Naming & shaming is never okay on these forums. Stick to the original thread topic or this will be closed.
    The dude named and shamed himself though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No since you cant read 2 sentences. On LFR you could do elite mode. Do you see the word heroic involved>? In lfr the first week it was out you could kill in elite order and get elite drops in LFR. Not HEROIC elite just elite. The dude from Paragon didn't even know who gave what buff so I doubt they put any time into it. Took my guild 3 days of wipes and we got lucky on kill. I won't go into detail but I should have a video soon as it's done being edited maybe later today I am not editing it.
    Still editing and rendering, eh?

Must be VERY high quality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Would be funny if Stars get the firstkill, becaus no other guild tries to get the boss down - just like Yogg +0 =D
    I highly doubt Stars will get it before any EU guild, unless they are banned again.

However I do believe Koreans might get it first since they get higher ilvl loot, than other regions?
    Last edited by mmoc19ee780deb; 2012-12-13 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    However I do believe Koreans might get it first since they get higher ilvl loot, than other regions?
    As well as 10% more HP and damage done by bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    As well as 10% more HP and damage done by bosses.
    Touché....touché...

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    This and the fact that they can farm 10 and 25 makes world firsts in that region only for that region. The advantage their top guilds have is incredible. It's its own league now; it has its own rules and therefore its own leaderboard.

The changes they made made it incomparable to other regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    This and the fact that they can farm 10 and 25 makes world firsts in that region only for that region. The advantage their top guilds have is incredible. It's its own league now; it has its own rules and therefore its own leaderboard.

The changes they made made it incomparable to other regions.
    Regardless of whether they will progress faster or slower, it really does suck for the good guilds over there - they've been completely barred from any race whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    u mean geting heroic elite item by killing normal elite boss then winning it by coin???

yes

10char

edit:
    Try finding an EU guild with that loot - doesn't exist (was hotfixed before EU release)

10+ Year Old Account
    What is Heroic Elite?

Quote Originally Posted by Rezinol View Post
    What is Heroic Elite?
    It's Protectors of the Endless on heroic mode, killing Protector Kaolan last. It rewards better gear (7 ilvls higher) and is vastly harder than just heroic protectors.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    8 Paladin healers, rotate Hand of Purity on everyone.
    8 healers is too many. You wont meet the DPS requirements. The optimal setup would be (IMO):

1 tank (Prot Pala for Battle Insight)
    4 healers: 2 Paladins, 2 Priests (POH/SS spam + Purity et al).
    20 DPS: All ranged classes. Zero melee.

Requires insane stacking.

high level guild only want first place and
    Nobody has killed it because it doesn't offer wowprogress points, simple as that.
    tehy have now reasons to do it

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    My guild killed this in 10 man on NORMAL elite. I didn't know it was such a feat. We have not killed Sha on heroic however.
    Fixed this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Fixed this for you.
    The funny part is if he did kill it on normal and his progression statement was true, they spent 3 nights and "got lucky" on a fight most people 1 shot the first night in there.

Wait, did we clarify that the guy didn't actually kill it? I know he didn't, just wanted to see the issue resolved, been checking back on this page for his video of the "kill" for a few days now lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Wait, did we clarify that the guy didn't actually kill it? I know he didn't, just wanted to see the issue resolved, been checking back on this page for his video of the "kill" for a few days now lol.
    There was a post (which is now removed) where someone investigated the guy, found his main character(s) with a 1/16 heroic progression (iirc) and we never heard anything of him after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically it would be considered a world first kill to the top guilds. Wowprogress has nothing to do with it. I bet some of the top guilds are already trying to kill it right now. It's just that it has insane requirements.

That would be my guess anyway. lol at the people who think they care about what wowprogress says.

I don't think they paid it much heed at the start. Sha of Fear heroic was the figurehead hardest encounter, with heroic elite protectors being seen as a side thing. Notice how most guilds have "Tier 14 complete!" on their news when they beat Sha of Fear. Killing Heroic Elite must have been seen somewhat akin to an achievement, thus not actually part of progression. But give it a few weeks without it being downed still and the race will be on to get it first.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    According to armory, it has been done by Ascension from US.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arzfire/simple

Not sure if it's one tooltip bug or what, but this guy has the boots but don't have the kill on Raid Progression Graphic on the bottom.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

There was a day in the US when Terrace opened where if you token rolled on a normal-elite kill (or even LFR-elite, if you were silly enough to try LFR-elite), you had a chance at items off the heroic loot table.

It was fixed that evening, in time for the patch going live in Europe.