Cool I'm the only one around here...

...that get more gold by selling green/blue item from blasted lands than professions?

I mean seriously, i get around 500g for each piece (specially from sets like Overlord, Heavy Lamellar, Ornate, etc) plus a x2 chance to get them with those rare mobs that always drop a draenei crystal that i can change for a bag with 1 or even 3 items on it.

I'm having a lot of trouble selling Living Steel right now, it now sells for around 250g-330g, when i used to sell them for a fair 500-600g. Jewelcrafting is really useless for me, i max it out and no gems are being sold. Inscription is also useless, Glyphs doesn't sell and everyone are able to make even the most rare glyphs on the game, the cards still sell for a good price, around 2k-3k but right now they are not selling. Leather and LW are useless. Blacksmith prices are dropping because of the low cost of Living Steel and motes farming on the ranch. Alchemy and herbs are also not selling, just like ghost steel, kyparite and trillium.

Darkmoon faire items are selling really good, i'm able to get around 310-410g for each item (but idk why i have so many Soothsayer runes that doesn't even sell, trying to sell them for 35g).

Doomlord Kazzak is my favorite pray, because of the staff drop, that staff sells really good, from 2k-18k.

Pets from year events are not selling and i have a lot of them

I also farm from Thousand needles to Silithus for rare mobs. With the new monk class, leather armour with nice designs (like Sentinel, the one that looks like the orgrimmar grunts and He-man) sells really good.

Raids/Dungeons are pointless, many of the BOE are really rare to drop, and the most important one (Battered Hilt) is really rare.

Also keep in mind that my realm is Ragnaros, Drakkari and Quel'telas, those realms are famous for gold selling and other illegal activities, so don't be surprised for my expensive prices, but they sell anyway. Specially all the "fashion" items, like Mooncloth Robe and Enchanted Thorium plate armour set, etc.

i sell myself on the streets of chogall

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 01:18 AM ----------

i bleeb black and badge blood

I imagine those are harder tasks for bots so botters do it easy way and farm only herbs/ore.

In some servers gear for transmog is very good profit. Big sellers do the usual JC/Ench/BS/alch stuff only. I had/have +5 competitors in those business but when i checked transmo gear there was just one guy casually selling these.

You could try selling whole sets of armor in trade. Bigger the set more the price. Coolness is also very big factor.. So if you get many /w start pricing it up like -other dude just said he pays 4k for this set.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskymon View Post
    I imagine those are harder tasks for bots so botters do it easy way and farm only herbs/ore.

In some servers gear for transmog is very good profit. Big sellers do the usual JC/Ench/BS/alch stuff only. I had/have +5 competitors in those business but when i checked transmo gear there was just one guy casually selling these.

You could try selling whole sets of armor in trade. Bigger the set more the price. Coolness is also very big factor.. So if you get many /w start pricing it up like -other dude just said he pays 4k for this set.
    :P
    Sold all the Sentinel & Gothic set for 5k. Armor sets and those epic BC, WOTLK and CATA Plans & Patterns sells really good. Also i can't believe that i'm selling "Red Linen Vest" for 300g, it's really easy to get and craft

--------------

The problem with BC Plans & Patterns is that they are expensive to make

Welcome to gold making after Transmog feature is introduced.
    FREE Gold Making Tips
    14,000,000g+ Made Since January 19, 2012
    @Elvinelol