Deleted

Thumbs up Frost Death Knight PvP

Hello peeps!

I am The Noob in PvP

But I like it.
    So does anyone have some tips for glyphs/talents/skill rots... for a 2H/DW Frost Dk
    What's better: dw or 2h.
    Best MoP gear for PvP available?
    How to battle the various classes.
    Hints/tips/tricks
    Addons?
    Keybinds?

Just to let you guys know: I am the ultimate noob to PvP

So I would be very grateful if you guys help me with some answers to this questions

Greetz Eltzan(frost dk Al'Akir)

Quote Originally Posted by Eltzan View Post
    Hello peeps!

I am The Noob in PvP

But I like it.
    So does anyone have some tips for glyphs/talents/skill rots... for a 2H/DW Frost Dk
    What's better: dw or 2h.
    Best MoP gear for PvP available?
    How to battle the various classes.
    Hints/tips/tricks
    Addons?
    Keybinds?

Just to let you guys know: I am the ultimate noob to PvP

So I would be very grateful if you guys help me with some answers to this questions

Greetz Eltzan(frost dk Al'Akir)
    Frost in pvp have been in a bad situation since Mop, not because we are that bad, but the design is terrible.

It's a terrible design because:
    - 2h Frost is really good against light armor, but not so good against heavy armor
    - DW is good against light armor, and strong against heavy armor.

This is a problem because we have to change weapons depending on what classes we are facing. And we can't do it in combat because then it takes 30 sec or something for the bonuses from "Might of the Frozen Wastes" and "Threat of Thassarian" to work.
    For example:
    - as 2h frost you're weak against holy paladins (and other heavy armor classes) and most likely can't kill them if they are good
    - as DW you're strong against holy paladins (and other heavy armor classes), but far from as strong against light armor as 2h.

The problem is that 2h frost is mostly physical damage while DW is mostly frost damage. In Cataclysm we dealt mostly frost-damage with both DW and 2h so it wasn't a problem back them. Now 2h frost is mostly a physical-damage spec. DW frost is more frost-damage, but still some physical damage too. I think 2h frost should be more like DW frost right now, because DW frost has a nice mix of Frost Strike and Obliterate. 2H frost is mostly just about Obliterate and that makes us weak against heavy armor.

Blizzard got to fix this problem

To conclude:
    Dw against heavy armor, 2h against light armor. Terrible design, i know.

Deleted
    Go 2hand frost - Blow CD's and hope they die. If they survive, wait 2 min then try again.

DK survivability sucks right now. Want to trade Icebound Fortitude for Divine Shield or Warrior's Shield Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    DK survivability sucks right now. Want to trade Icebound Fortitude for Divine Shield or Warrior's Shield Wall.
    Why? Warriors can use Shield wall by equipping a shield and the buff disappears if/when they switch back to no-shield. What to envy on this?

Deleted
    And what about Unholy? How's the shit up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Why? Warriors can use Shield wall by equipping a shield and the buff disappears if/when they switch back to no-shield. What to envy on this?
    IBF is 20% dmg reduction on a 3 minute CD. Shadowpriests/boomkins have a passive 15% reduction. Shadowpriests have a 90% damage reduction on a 2 minute CD. Warriors have a 40% reduction on a 3 minute CD PLUS second wind.

unholy can stay in blood presence all day.cause for frost spec you need frost presence for reduce frost strike cost.Right now i play double healer,dk in retal bgs.

right now 12-2 in 2.1k mmr too bad i have only t1 weapon