10+ Year Old Account

Illidari council bugged?

Sup guys, now, I know illidari council is pretty hard to solo, but whenever I fight them, they stat at 1hp and don't die no matter what, i can barely solo them but it's annoying when I succeed and they stick at 1hp, has anyone else had this?

Since they share a health pool... it can sometimes happen if one of them is immune to damage on a would be killing blow. Just keep your AoE going and once immunity drops they'll all die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, just killed them all after they stuck on 1hp for literally 3 minutes, and guess what? only one of them actually dropped loot, the other 3 didn't drop anything.

Solo'd bt earlier this week and the same thing happened to me. They were stuck at 1% for about a minute before finally dying and only dropped one piece of loot. Reported it as a bug in game

Wish i had that bug i can't kill them cause they keep randomly healing, 70k dps and all i get is 50% if I'm lucky cause they keep healing for 3-5% every second.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    It's always been like this as far as i recall. Not to mention AoE loot. They should drop 3 tokens + 1 piece of loot, if that's what you meant.
    Nope, it's bugged. Sometimes you don't receive some of the loot off of them. I got two tier tokens this week, meaning I was missing one token and one piece of loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T87 View Post
    Nope, it's bugged. Sometimes you don't receive some of the loot off of them. I got two tier tokens this week, meaning I was missing one token and one piece of loot.
    Yup it's bugged, happened to me last week. Basically what happens is, throughout the fight one of them blinks from time to time and if you happen to finish the encounter right when he blinks away, he simply disappears. Therefore only 2 tokens drop.

Submitted a ticket, GM acknowledged the bug, but was unable to give back any items. Reason: "Not able to see what dropped."