10+ Year Old Account

Help! Desctruction Warlock reforging

Hello.

My armoury link is in my sig below.

What 'soft cap' if any for haste should I be aiming for as Destruction?

Having trawled t'internet the other day, I am left confused.

Some places state haste>crit>mastery whilst others state mastery>crit>haste.

Just after some advice on what's optimal.

I am not much more than a sub these days raid wise, but I do not want to gimp myself nonetheless.

Currentley I took my haste down so incinerates is base 1.8 seconds cast (previously I had it at 1.7 seconds) and moved that haste to mastery, but I suspect I am doing it all wrong :P

Any helpful advice will be greatly appreciated!

I believe the best way is Mastery > Crit > Haste

Check out Ask Mr. Robot
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear

Make sure you set it to PVE, not PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1975 View Post
    Check out Ask Mr. Robot
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear.
    I have a hard time trusting Mr. Robot. The last time I tried to use that site it claimed I would have X stats with Raid Buffs. I was nowhere near X stats with Raid Buffs, including ending up with 15.46% Spell Hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Hello.

My armoury link is in my sig below.

What 'soft cap' if any for haste should I be aiming for as Destruction?

Having trawled t'internet the other day, I am left confused.

Some places state haste>crit>mastery whilst others state mastery>crit>haste.

Just after some advice on what's optimal.

I am not much more than a sub these days raid wise, but I do not want to gimp myself nonetheless.

Currentley I took my haste down so incinerates is base 1.8 seconds cast (previously I had it at 1.7 seconds) and moved that haste to mastery, but I suspect I am doing it all wrong :P

Any helpful advice will be greatly appreciated!
    Search function is your friend. I answered this exact question not one week ago.

Go mastery>crit>haste and use gosac for any fight besides a pure single target fight.

On a pure single target fight, haste>crit>=mastery is slightly better, but gosac and mastery is better the second you can cleave one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Iry View Post
    I have a hard time trusting Mr. Robot. The last time I tried to use that site it claimed I would have X stats with Raid Buffs. I was nowhere near X stats with Raid Buffs, including ending up with 15.46% Spell Hit.
    Did you just load your character, or did you also click "optimize"?

I just ran it with your toon and it put your spell hit at exactly 15% (pretty hard to do, btw), and boosted your Mastery by nearly 19%.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...nd/faustusgoit

Click "optimize"

Quote Originally Posted by jason1975 View Post
    Did you just load your character, or did you also click "optimize"?I just ran it with your toon and it put your spell hit at exactly 15% (pretty hard to do, btw), and boosted your Mastery by nearly 19%.http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...nd/faustusgoit
    Click "optimize"
    I click "Optimize" and follow every single step listed including enchants and regems. Mr. Robot says I have achieved X stats including a perfect 15% Spell Hit. When I look at my character sheet, none of the stats match up to what Mr. Robot thinks it has given me, including the incredibly blatant 15.46% Spell Hit.

Do you have upgraded items (via JP/Valor)? I'm not sure if it's possible to load up them properly from armory yet (since it doesn't show it), so you would have to correct it manually on site yourself.

Nothing upgraded yet. I'm saving VP for the new faction 496 items.

Iry, what is your character name and realm? I'll see what's up with the stat discrepancy.

Also, the upgraded items do not load right from the armory (as the previous posted stated). Blizzard's target is to have that finished by the end of this year.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion