Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Just gonna mentioned it, but on US destruction warlocks have access to the new Cataclysm spell.
    It's technically an exploit we're not suppose to have it <.<

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Affli is shit. Meta still works in 3s as a support with minor burst when going for the kill (lolwaves + touch of chaos spam is decent enough)
    Affli is so shit that even destruction is better for 2s. Sad state indeed.
    I saw Nadagast playing Affli MLS with Venruki and Kollektiv beating the R1 team Warr/Enhance/Hpala (Veev/Zilea/Vanguards) twice on BG9 US. I'm pretty sure it makes Affli viable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I saw Nadagast playing Affli MLS with Venruki and Kollektiv beating the R1 team Warr/Enhance/Hpala (Veev/Zilea/Vanguards) twice on BG9 US. I'm pretty sure it makes Affli viable.
    A rank 1 player can make any spec work. It doesnt mean that the spec in question is perfectly viable.
    As you said he was playing with Venruki and Kollektiv. The best mage and the best shaman in the world.
    A gimped spec works when being carried by the best players in the world.

I saw i cat kicking a puppy's ass in a video.So cats beat dogs

Mage shaman can work with any third class. Warlock could work in that comp if it brought nothing but instant fear while mage kills things.

Sorry not sure why I try defend a lock spec in a warlock forum. My bad.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry not sure why I try defend a lock spec in a warlock forum. My bad.
    You didn't even try at all like you told us that some pro warlock rolls with some more pro dudes thus ''This spec'' is viable that's all you told us you never even remotely explained how affliction is viable other then that

other then ''One amazing guy'' with ''amazing people'' can do it as I've stated

=/

Deleted
    Different definitions of viable.

Can an incredibly skilled player with incredibly skilled teammates play it and accomplish great things? Sure, but top raiding guilds can clear the hardest heroic content in the game wearing blues - I doubt the majority of the playerbase would consider blues "viable" for heroic raiding.

As for chaos wave, I wish there was some compensation for the nerf in pve - I used to find it handy for feng heroic since I'm forced to go demo to help deal with adds most the time.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You didn't even try at all like you told us that some pro warlock rolls with some more pro dudes thus ''This spec'' is viable that's all you told us you never even remotely explained how affliction is viable other then that

other then ''One amazing guy'' with ''amazing people'' can do it as I've stated

=/
    It's not very tempting to continue arguing vs "Warlock could work in that comp if it brought nothing but instant fear while mage kills things."

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    A rank 1 player can make any spec work. It doesnt mean that the spec in question is perfectly viable.
    As you said he was playing with Venruki and Kollektiv. The best mage and the best shaman in the world.
    A gimped spec works when being carried by the best players in the world.
    The argument is that they are also playing against rank 1 players, so it's not like they are just beating up on some 1800 players with double healer/etc. Still affliction is pretty gimp from what I've been hearing (also from top players).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    The argument is that they are also playing against rank 1 players, so it's not like they are just beating up on some 1800 players with double healer/etc. Still affliction is pretty gimp from what I've been hearing (also from top players).
    So essentially you are agreeing with me?