Stop cast macros not working

Hello again

I've been having problems getting my stopcast explosive shot and kill command to work

here's what it looks like

show tool tip # kill command
    /stopcast
    /stopcast
    /cast kill command

anyone got a better one? side note ( should I be canceling cobra shot to cast the nuke?)

Did u try
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    ??

Generally, if you cannot cancel a mistaken CoS in 1s or less, it's kind of fruitless. Cobra Shot will trigger the GCD regardless of whether you finish the shot or not, so in order for it to be "worth it" you need to be casting the nuke at 1s. Even then, you're trading .7 seconds to get your nuke off earlier for the damage of a cobra shot. Unless you're consistently delaying your nukes and end up missing a significant portion of them over the course of the fight because you're not stopcasting and casting tons of mistaken Cobras, the benefit is negligible, and possibly even negative. And if you're casting that many mistaken Cobra Shots, you need to practice your rotation more than relying on stopcasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearhell View Post
    Did u try
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    ??
    why do you /stopcasting twice anyway (and /stopcasting is the correct command)

Stopcasting twice is 1) to stop the autoshot, and 2) to stop the currently casting shot. Unfortunately, if you do just one, you'll cancel your autoshot (as opposed to the casting shot), which is silly. It's also doubly important for CC.

"/stopcast" will not work. You need "/stopcasting".

Quote Originally Posted by DillyBar View Post
    Hello again

I've been having problems getting my stopcast explosive shot and kill command to work

here's what it looks like

show tool tip # kill command
    /stopcast
    /stopcast
    /cast kill command

anyone got a better one? side note ( should I be canceling cobra shot to cast the nuke?)
    Maybe not better, rather sth working becuse this one completely wrong.

Try:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Kill Command 
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting 
    /cast Kill Command

And what is strange for KC works for me one /stopacasting but for ES or BA I need to put it twice. Wired.
    Last edited by dzidek; 2012-12-04 at 09:54 AM.