Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Near impossible to get in any teams as a Hunter.

Impossible to reroll because of the dogshit item upgrade system.

G fucking G.

P.S : Any plan to fix the 200k+ instant frost bomb/fireblast combos on a very very consistant basis or its suposed to be fine?

MM is slowly getting buffs. By the end of the expansion it should be viable again.

If you're not rolling MLS then youredoinitwrong anyway. Other classes aren't allowed to be good without gimmicks (5.0 BM globals)

well you're on Ner'zhul...theres your first problem for finding partners

Randomretardx@KT - LFM 1800 CR RBGs, need all.
    Me - Glad/HOTA Xp 1850 cr player here.
    Randomretardx@KT - Sure, what class?
    Me - Hunter
    Randomretardx@KT - Nvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a hunter i feel we already are viable though... thats only for pve i dont know much as pvp goes
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post

G fucking G.

P.S : Any plan to fix the 200k+ instant frost bomb/fireblast combos on a very very consistant basis or its suposed to be fine?
    I was playing some 3's today for fun - warrior, hunter, pala - and on some silly fear, mage managed to kill my hunter without any cooldowns up. Just frostbomb+instants spam right after.

daaaaaayuuuum. shit needs to be fixed.

Yep, 4 hours down the drain, 0 Conquest points gained.

World of Warcraft is fun .

Deleted
    learn to play, scrub.
    ret+hunt+rshammy is quite a good comp and besides that hunters are still viable.

reroll. it's what i did. honestly, it feels so much better to be actually useful. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by almosthuman View Post
    learn to play, scrub.
    ret+hunt+rshammy is quite a good comp and besides that hunters are still viable.
    Learn to read, random retard .

feel you man.. got grin and bare it for now. seems only certain classes are allowed to damage now lol

Deleted
    keep being bad. /wave

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you must just be bad? Or bought your achievs. Because I play a boomy, mistweaver and hunter and they are all sitting 2300+ in arena and rbgs. Oh noone probably wants you because you are 2400 and play on a bad battlegroup.
    Last edited by Principe; 2012-12-04 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by almosthuman View Post
    keep being bad. /wave
    Calls people out without having the balls to show your character, my hunter's in my sig, if you feel like calling someone that pretty much did everything as far as pvp goes bad before the game goes to shit, be my guest but your opinion is pretty much like a fart in the wind .

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    Sounds like you must just be bad? Or bought your achievs. Because I play a boomy, mistweaver and hunter and they are all sitting 2300+ in arena and rbgs.
    Chances that you got your rating on your Hunter when stampede was bugued (of course you're going to deny it). I'd never spend a peny on this game outside my sub and transfers. Arena is out of question because of my server atm, i'm transferring off soon, thats why i rely on RBGs. Problem is that people can't even JUDGE me as they don't even take me out of the simple fact i'm a hunter, how does that make me bad? Its like calling out a football player about a game he didn't even participate in.

In the mind of the average joe currently playing this game. 1600 Wizard > Glad Hunter.

On the other hand, i'm cruising trough Challenge Mode gold times, obviously i bought that too, you can ask people i play with, i'll link them to you, they'll obviously tell you i never played my character.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-12-04 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calls people out without having the balls to show your character, my hunter's in my sig, if you feel like calling someone that pretty much did everything as far as pvp goes bad before the game goes to shit, be my guest but your opinion is pretty much like a fart in the wind .

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 03:00 AM ----------

Chances that you got your rating on your Hunter when stampede was bugued (of course you're going to deny it). I'd never spend a peny on this game outside my sub and transfers. Arena is out of question because of my server atm, i'm transferring off soon, thats why i rely on RBGs. Problem is that people can't even JUDGE me as they don't even take me out of the simple fact i'm a hunter, how does that make me bad? Its like calling out a football player about a game he didn't even participate in.

In the mind of the average joe currently playing this game. 1600 Wizard > Glad Hunter.
    My hunters been glad twice and my boomkin once. Ladders got reset to 2200 and im still sitting at 2300+ after nerf.

But your right. Wizards are better. You need to find a solid group or a better batttlegroup, try going tich horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    reroll. it's what i did. honestly, it feels so much better to be actually useful. /shrug
    I started playing my old warrior again, problem is with the current system, i feel i'll never catch up gearwise wich means i won't be useful or be taken to anything either.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 03:05 AM ----------

My hunters been glad twice and my boomkin once. Ladders got reset to 2200 and im still sitting at 2300+ after nerf.

But your right. Wizards are better. You need to find a solid group or a better batttlegroup, try going tich horde.
    Yeah, i'm going Horde, i'm just waiting to be done with challenge modes since all my friends are staying alliance (but they don't pvp, at least atm :/). Just frustrating, i guess "bring the player, not the class" went out the window a while ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing my old warrior again, problem is with the current system, i feel i'll never catch up gearwise wich means i won't be useful or be taken to anything either.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 03:05 AM ----------

Yeah, i'm going Horde, i'm just waiting to be done with challenge modes since all my friends are staying alliance (but they don't pvp, at least atm :/). Just frustrating, i guess "bring the player, not the class" went out the window a while ago?
    Yeah it basically did. I share the same frustration. Getting into rbgs as a hunter is very hard. Anything above 2400+ in rbgs as a hunter is ridiculously hard and all were good for is base camping since our cc is just terrible.

G fucking G.
    Randomretardx@KT
    Randomretardx@KT
    Randomretardx@KT
    Yep, 4 hours down the drain, 0 Conquest points gained.

World of Warcraft is fun .
    Learn to read, random retard .
    [...]did everything as far as pvp goes bad before the game goes to shit, be my guest but your opinion is pretty much like a fart in the wind .
    A couple of things:

1.) If you're not having fun, don't do it.
    2.) Judging by your language and general attitude, I wouldn't take you on my team even if you're the best player in the world.
    3.) If you want to be constructive, perhaps don't be so insulting and/or generally a shitty attitude. Then again, I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, aside from insulting anyone that drops in this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunters are doing fine, if you think hunters are not viable, take a look at some other classes. Such as a dps shaman, rogues and etc. If you can't find anyone to do arena's with do bgs and get conquest that way.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    A couple of things:

1.) If you're not having fun, don't do it.
    2.) Judging by your language and general attitude, I wouldn't take you on my team even if you're the best player in the world.
    3.) If you want to be constructive, perhaps don't be so insulting and/or generally a shitty attitude. Then again, I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, aside from insulting anyone that drops in this thread.
    My attitude comes from wasting an entire night trying, not even to push rating, but simply get my CONQUEST CAP. I'm very chill and respectfull in game, anyone has a point where they're simply so frustrated they need to let it out one way or another.

Since you obviously cut most of my post only linking the part that, on their own, make me look bad without any kind of regard for the context, you probably don't even realise that i was insulting to people that simply came in the thread telling that i was "bad" without even having any kind of base to judge that. Yes, i'm blunt to idiots because they deserve it. Did you see me insult Principe when we got past the baseless assumption he made in his first post in the thread?

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 03:28 AM ----------

Yeah it basically did. I share the same frustration. Getting into rbgs as a hunter is very hard. Anything above 2400+ in rbgs as a hunter is ridiculously hard and all were good for is base camping since our cc is just terrible.
    Yup, i played rbgs to 2400+ in both S9/S10 (last time they were fun and not completly dominated by casters :/). There's creative way to make use of a good hunter tough and i was doing it pretty well, but it requires people to actually think a bit outside the box and sometime takes some risks. Wich is something pugs just don't want to do, kinda funny, they ALL play the same, with the same classes and the same strats, and actually wonder why they get stuck at the rating they're at. Blows my mind. I'll try to find a team when i xferred, i was just trying to get at least my cap to not fall behind in gear, oh well.

Just sucks that most people i usually played with either, quit, went horde or didn't even bother with PvP this expansion and went back to raiding or things like that, can't blame them tough :/.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 03:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Hunters are doing fine, if you think hunters are not viable, take a look at some other classes. Such as a dps shaman, rogues and etc. If you can't find anyone to do arena's with do bgs and get conquest that way.
    I'll try to avoid being insulting this time, you simply didn't read the thread, didn't you? My point is exactly that i can't get into RBGs to get my complete cap out of the simple fact i'm a hunter (before they even TRY me out). People just prefer to bring 2 mages or 2 locks instead.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-12-04 at 03:33 AM.