Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    My attitude comes from wasting an entire night trying, not even to push rating, but simply get my CONQUEST CAP. I'm very chill and respectfull in game, anyone has a point where they're simply so frustrated they need to let it out one way or another.
    We all have days where we are angry, the difference is I don't go online and complain.

Since you obviously cut most of my post only linking the part that, on their own, make me look bad without any kind of regard for the context, you probably don't even realise that i was insulting to people that simply came in the thread telling that i was "bad" without even having any kind of base to judge that. Yes, i'm blunt to idiots because they deserve it. Did you see me insult principe when we got past the baseless assumption he made in his first post in the thread?
    You do realize I cut it down because of length's sake, right? Fine, let's inspect, line by line.

Impossible to reroll because of the dogshit item upgrade system.
    Impossible? No. "Dogshit". Yeah, you're being objective. Is it perfect? No, but it's not "dogshit".

G fucking G.
    Yeah, you're being objective.

P.S : Any plan to fix the 200k+ instant frost bomb/fireblast combos on a very very consistant basis or its suposed to be fine?
    I don't PvP, so I can't comment.

Randomretardx@KT - LFM 1800 CR RBGs, need all.
    Me - Glad/HOTA Xp 1850 cr player here.
    Randomretardx@KT - Sure, what class?
    Me - Hunter
    Randomretardx@KT - Nvm.
    You're calling them "Randomretardx". Yeah. And while it sucks to hear that you're not viable because of your class, you do realize that class composition is important, right?

Yep, 4 hours down the drain, 0 Conquest points gained.
    What happened to fun? Which leads me to...

World of Warcraft is fun .
    Then don't do it. I am flabbergasted at how many people do things they simply don't enjoy. I guess I'm alone in the fact that when something stops being fun, I stop.

Learn to read, random retard .
    Regardless if someone insults you, it doesn't give you the right.

Calls people out without having the balls to show your character, my hunter's in my sig, if you feel like calling someone that pretty much did everything as far as pvp goes bad before the game goes to shit, be my guest but your opinion is pretty much like a fart in the wind .
    Right. The "GLAD OR STFU" comment. And, of course, you stipulate that if they did, it's not legitimate. /sigh

Was that adequate enough? Or should I write an essay?

Above all else, regardless if you completely disregard what I say (and I'm betting you will), stop doing things that you have a bad time doing. There's no point in doing so.

15+ Year Old Account

I'll try to avoid being insulting this time, you simply didn't read the thread, didn't you? My point is exactly that i can't get into RBGs to get my complete cap out of the simple fact i'm a hunter (before they even TRY me out). People just prefer to bring 2 mages or 2 locks instead.
    Maybe try to start your own rbg group then joining others.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Snip

Spamming trade chat for hours isn't fun, no matter the gain, when you do something towards a goal, and you can't attain said goal for whatever reason, you're not having fun, and yes the new system is bad, very very bad. They literally broke something that didn't need to be fixed. PvPers want PvP to be less about gear, not twice as much about gear. And by impossible i mean its impossible to be competitive when you're 3 months behind in gear.

I still play WoW because i try to find back the fun i used to have, and i'm rightfully frustrated at the fact Blizzard seem to try to make PvP worse season after season.

The "glad or stfu" comment was entirely directed to someone who flat out called me bad without any kind of base. Yes, even in real life. If you want to insult someone's competences, you better have something solid to back it up, otherwise your opinion is worthless.

ret pallies say hi

Honestly with recent changes there's a way to ease your pain buddy:
    1. Buy bot.
    2. Gear new character over weekend in full upgraded honor gear with zero participation.
    3. Enjoy being usefull.

Ofc i have to list drawbacks too:
    1. Your bot will ruin game for 2-3 players / BG (obviously becouse rest 16-17 are bots who don't care)
    2. There's a 0.05% chance you'll get baned for 12 hrs.
    3. Bot costs 25 euro.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    ret pallies say hi
    as do WW monks