Vuhdo going nuts when someone joins in combat

As the title says, if someone joins the raid during trash or boss fight, or someone leaves/joins in a dungeon, the whole vudho goes crazy, for example, some people are showed multiple times, bars represent god knows what - I see a tank taking damage, I spam heal him via vuhdo, yet my combat text informs me the heals went to someone else:/

I always thought there was no way around it, but today I watched Affiniti stream lfr on twitch and his vuhdo worked fine with all the leaving and joining that was happening.

Are there some hidden options that I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    As the title says, if someone joins the raid during trash or boss fight, or someone leaves/joins in a dungeon, the whole vudho goes crazy, for example, some people are showed multiple times, bars represent god knows what - I see a tank taking damage, I spam heal him via vuhdo, yet my combat text informs me the heals went to someone else:/

I always thought there was no way around it, but today I watched Affiniti stream lfr on twitch and his vuhdo worked fine with all the leaving and joining that was happening.

Are there some hidden options that I am missing?
    I know Vuhdo bugging out has been a known issue for a long time but never knew that there was a fix (every source I've seen has said the only possible fix was reloading). So if Affiniti had it working, I'm curious as to what he was doing.