Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Help me find this shoe please!

    Im terrible at using google / searching through shoping sites for stuff

    Globe Sabre Shoes - Black / White / Hawaiian

    http://streetwearuk.com/mens/mens-sh...white-hawaiian

    This shoe in size 11 american

    - From an American site
    - In American shoe sizes, not UK
    - And for US Dollars, Not Euros

    Please help, /Facepalm. Im sorry im fail.
    Last edited by acer1234; 2012-12-02 at 02:35 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I need size 11, that site offers only 7?

  4. #4
    1. That shoe is fucking ugly.

    2. Here ya go: http://www.zappos.com/globe-sabre-bl...Fe1xOgodNREAFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night

  5. #5
    thats a different color

  6. #6
    Don't worry, it's still ugly as shit in the color I linked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night

  7. #7
    What kind of shoes do you like?

  8. #8
    Mechagnome vastx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    667
    Oh if I could only go back in time and buy a dozen of the wheat colored or white/wheat Lugz Tempest "1"s in 13s..


    /s i g h

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by acer1234 View Post
    What kind of shoes do you like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Ugly, uncomfortable, reeks of personality. Yes OP's shoe was much worse
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Ugly, uncomfortable, reeks of personality. Yes OP's shoe was much worse
    These will work if it's warm:



    I have no idea why you think loafers are uncomfortable though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night

  12. #12
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    11,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    These will work if it's warm:


    I have no idea why you think loafers are uncomfortable though.
    I've always had a severe paranoia about anything that's opened toed... I always imagine something like, the bottom flipping down and my toes sliding across gravel and cutting open, or things getting stuck inside.... I'll take nice, thick, toe-protecting boots any day.
    “…the whole trouble lies here. In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.”
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I've always had a severe paranoia about anything that's opened toed... I always imagine something like, the bottom flipping down and my toes sliding across gravel and cutting open, or things getting stuck inside.... I'll take nice, thick, toe-protecting boots any day.
    I've shredded my toes or smashed them quite a few times. It's just too damned hot here in summer to wear closed toe shoes though.

    Most days, this time of year, I wear something pretty similar to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night

  14. #14
    The only pair of shoes I really wear, buy the same pair when I ware them out:


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    The only pair of shoes I really wear, buy the same pair when I ware them out:
    As Chris Rock once said, don't spend 20 years in jail because someone smudged your Puma...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    As Chris Rock once said, don't spend 20 years in jail because someone smudged your Puma...
    These are cheap old school kind, not the ones he is talking about. Been ordering them for years, under 50 bucks.

  17. #17
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    11,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I've shredded my toes or smashed them quite a few times. It's just too damned hot here in summer to wear closed toe shoes though.

    Most days, this time of year, I wear something pretty similar to this:
    I typically wear heavy boots even in the summer months in the US... things like tennis shoes just never seem to fit right. Plus I typically wear very dark colors or grays, which boots fit with better.
    “…the whole trouble lies here. In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.”
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I typically wear heavy boots even in the summer months in the US... things like tennis shoes just never seem to fit right. Plus I typically wear very dark colors or grays, which boots fit with better.
    I used to wear boots more, but switched over because I just found that the kind of shoe I showed looks better with my more typical day to day attire a touch better. Over summer though, I'm pretty much T-shirts or polos every day, so flip flops work best for me.

    I don't enjoy tennis shoes/sneakers, at all. I don't really know why, but I just don't like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night

  19. #19
    The pattern is a bit different, but this site has it listed as the same Black/White/Hawaiian and only has a vague 10+ in US sizes.. with 1 in stock heh.
    http://www.skatekickz.com/en/globe/s...white_hawaiian

    I do agree though on it looking ugly. Personal preference really though, I guess. I don't know anything about you so maybe it works?

    I'm a loafer guy though too, though since I work in a pretty casual environment I tend to wear (even though the stitchings on the outside look sloppy to me, it's still above par for my environment ):

    But then again, I am a Snowman on Fire!
    Yizelin the Insane

  20. #20
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    [IMG]http://www.bananarepublic.com/products/res/thumbimg/foster-dress-loafer-black.jpg[IMG]
    I guess it depends on where you work and if you wear a suit, but those shoes look no better than the one in the OP.
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •