Fire Destroys Most Team Dignatas' Managers House

So before I say anything about the video I would like to say please put away any prejudices you may or may not have against Totalbiscut, I know there are a lot of people who dislike the man so I implore you to please set any hate towards him aside for a few minutes.

With that out of the way, as the title says the house of team-dignitas' manager has been nearly destroyed by a fire. Totalbiscut has put up this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtsi0Bk4i7o# to help raise donations for the manager and his family. The only reason I come here is to help spread the word and see if the community is can help this family get their house back in order and hopefully give them a Christmas under their own roof.

Anyways, TB has setup a chip in fund for the family, all money donated will be going to the family, he is also giving the family all AD revenue made by his video. So once again I implore you, please refrain from coming here just to say "Well he is just going to keep it all for himself!" despite what you may think of the man he has always been very charitable (see his King of the Web donation all going to Charity Water, more than 50,000 dollars) and transparent when it comes to charity. Thanks for reading everyone and have a good holiday.
    Last edited by Doomninja; 2012-12-04 at 03:01 AM.