491 - Resto Shaman LF Guild

I am only looking for a 25 man Heroic guild. I have zero interest in a 10 man guild.

Looking for a guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs.

I am 2/6 H MV, 6/6 N HoF in 25 man currently.

Long Term: I want to make sure a new guild fits my needs as well as I fit the guild's needs. My attendance is extremely high. I do not like wasting other people's time. If I do need to miss, I generally know well in advance.

Stability: I like the idea of moving up in a guild/raid. I would like to know the leadership is a group of like-minded individuals that stay as objective as possible. I do not want to have to worry daily about guild numbers. Lastly, I would ideally want a guild that has raided together (for the most part) through a few years.

Consistency: This is probably my biggest concern. I want leadership that is objective. I want people that are consistent in decision making processes. I want people that understand synergy and how to keep a raid motivated. I am not looking for weekly screaming matches over mumble/vent. I want a group of people that can interact like adults (sort of). Understand there are times where having fun is good for the raid and other times someone needs to be the bad guy and remove heads from asses. I would also, like to see an active forums (strats, post outs, class oriented, non-WoW, ect.) Sorry if this seems like rambling, but I want a guild with strong smart leadership that knows their raid. I want a raid that shows up and will push me to play better. Loot distribution is whatever as long as I have a fair shot. I have raid led, done recruitment, melee officer, healing officer, GM, amongst other roles, but mainly just want to improve the raid however is needed.

Contact Info: tarheelso4 at hotmail

Chosen 25m - 4/6H MSV - 2/6H HoF - 16/16 Normal Mode.

Raid times 3 Nights - Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 6pm to 10pm Pst.

Add me Beastyn#1194

Visit us at www.chosennerzhul.com for more info

10+ Year Old Account
    Static - 25m (Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:30-12:30 EST)

7/16 Heroic
    16/16 Normal

RealID: virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
    wowmmoftw@gmail.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! How are you?
    My guild, Blasting Off Again, is currently in need of a Resto Shaman.
    I'll link you to our post: Click Here!

<Blasting Off Again> Kil'Jaeden | Horde | 25M
    Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs | 10PM-1AM PST
    All of our information is on that post and here is our website: www.blastingoffagain.net

I hope to hear from you soon!
    Good luck!