10+ Year Old Account

Jogu the Drunk (Tillers) Question

This guy tells you a random crop that is good everyday, but why? What's the benefit from it?

At first I thought it was some drunken gibberish, until I went back over on my other toon and noticed that he actually makes you pay when you aren't his best friend for this info, so knowing this must be of some value, but what?

you get 3 more of each crop

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an achieve for listening to his advise, and I think each crop you plant that he advised will give a little extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    This guy tells you a random crop that is good everyday, but why? What's the benefit from it?

At first I thought it was some drunken gibberish, until I went back over on my other toon and noticed that he actually makes you pay when you aren't his best friend for this info, so knowing this must be of some value, but what?
    the crop will give like a couple extra on its day and it counts towards an achievement i think its called listen to the drunk fish.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Once exalted you pay nothing for his advice. I average 7 plants per mound now with that advice. It really helps considering the amount of vegies needed to make buff food is astronomical.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect thanks guys, I was thinking it raised your chances of "Gift" drops from your farm