Addon to return item tooltips to their former 5.1 glory

What it says in the title, does it exist yet?

EDIT: I should note, the old item style, I stuffed the title :P
    "This is my story,
    It'll go the way I want,
    Or I'll end it here!" - Tidus (FFX)

Also looking for one of these. I've tried Item Tooltip Cleaner but it doesn't do everything I want...

Wait some weeks, im sure someone is already working on it.

I love the new tooltips. At first I was like dafuq?! but then I realized it's laid out far more intelligently now.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I love the new tooltips. At first I was like dafuq?! but then I realized it's laid out far more intelligently now.
    lol no. If any, the new design is made for people with some sort of intelligence disorder...

Quote Originally Posted by zomgarn View Post
    lol no. If any, the new design is made for people with some sort of intelligence disorder...
    You find what you need much easier.

I've gotten used to the old tooltip styles over the 8 years I've been playing, I just feel as though these new tooltip styles just don't feel like they belong
    "This is my story,
    It'll go the way I want,
    Or I'll end it here!" - Tidus (FFX)

Quote Originally Posted by zomgarn View Post
    lol no. if any, the only way you cant find it easier to read is if your dyslexic.

as anyone who has played this game as long as i have, you would find it off and hard to adjust to. but if you really think about its much cleaner and easier to read.

itt: people know better than professional UI developers

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    lol no. if any, the only way you cant find it easier to read is if your dyslexic.
    If my dyslexic what? At least finish the sentence! Anyway, it's always good to claim someone has a disability when you don't agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    as anyone who has played this game as long as i have, you would find it off and hard to adjust to. but if you really think about its much cleaner and easier to read.
    Aaaaand here you acknowledge that it's a learning curve issue and not even addressing your initial argument that things are backwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

There is Item Tooltip Cleaner. You can filter certain unneccesary lines and empty spaces.. It's a really nice addon. For example, you can make it look like this:

<Avalerion> - Top EU 6 hours per week raiding guild (14/14HC) recruiting for Mythic!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    itt: people know better than professional UI developers
    Wouldn't be the first time.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work