Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Yeah this doesn't work anymore. Also please provide an armory link because I believe you are full of it. The boss has 9.6 million HP. I somehow doubt you can do that burst like you claim in 490 ilevel gear.
    I beat it w/ 486 ilvl (the buffed version).. It's not exactly hard

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...flash/advanced
    Last edited by Fantasy; 2013-01-16 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
    I beat it w/ 486 ilvl (the buffed version).. It's not exactly hard

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...flash/advanced
    Linking armory when you're logged out in PvP gear and beat the encounter a month ago doesn't help. Either does saying: I beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Linking armory when you're logged out in PvP gear and beat the encounter a month ago doesn't help. Either does saying: I beat it.
    You called bullshit on a guy beating it w/ 490 iLv.
    I'm simply telling you that it's doable w/ even shittier gear. Seeing my current gear won't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
    You called bullshit on a guy beating it w/ 490 iLv.
    I'm simply telling you that it's doable w/ even shittier gear. Seeing my current gear won't change anything.
    You should reread the thread. Additionally, that player killed heroic sha a week after beating Battletron. Yes, it's doable by someone that skilled. That's not me.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I managed to kill zen'shar? (something like that) and Millhouse yesterday. Disruption seems doable, having the most trouble with epicus atm. With fairly long queue times, cba waiting 25min per attempt. Maybe give it some seriously tries early one morning.
    Does Starfall still kill the power crystals on Millhouse? If so, how do you meet the damage requirements with Starfall?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timbaLt View Post
    Does Starfall still kill the power crystals on Millhouse? If so, how do you meet the damage requirements with Starfall?
    It probably used to, but I'm almost sure I saw a boomkin whose stars all hit Millhouse the other day. Can't test it myself as I'm still rank 7 right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    It probably used to, but I'm almost sure I saw a boomkin whose stars all hit Millhouse the other day. Can't test it myself as I'm still rank 7 right now though.
    I think there was a blue post or hotfix that explained that Starfall will only hit the crystals that are already damaged, so boomkins won't get screwed over by killing all their crystals.

Deleted
    At rank 8 in shitty PvP gear - Only had real troubles with Battletron and only killed him due to lucky crits that try.
    I don't see any problems as boomkins if you are properly geared (which I am not!)

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I managed to kill zen'shar? (something like that) and Millhouse yesterday. Disruption seems doable, having the most trouble with epicus atm. With fairly long queue times, cba waiting 25min per attempt. Maybe give it some seriously tries early one morning.
    Tip for epicus - drag him to one corner of the room and when he starts his laser, sprint to the opposite corner and dps him from max range. Doing this will keep you out of range of all of his attacks. If a sonic ring appears under you dont worry as it won't actually hit you.

The Brawlers guild is only really good for classes that crit like Crazy.

A warrior in my guild BREEZED through the ranks to rank 8.

All the other classes are having trouble

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    The Brawlers guild is only really good for classes that crit like Crazy.

A warrior in my guild BREEZED through the ranks to rank 8.

All the other classes are having trouble

Not in the slightest, breezing through the previous ranks is just gear and or a remote amount of skill. Rank 8 bosses aren't particularly hard they just require enough gear to do the DPS for the enrages. Disruption dude is a bit of an ass ache as melee but still fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Various posters

Yes Battletron is doable with low gear, I managed it at 485 iirc

Millhouse's totems only die to starfall once you dot them - it goes without saying don't use any CD's until you have 100 stacks

Thanks for the tip on disruption!

In comparison all bosses pre Rank 8 are easy - with the minor exception to battletron, but he's only considered hard because people are fighting a DPS check in low level gear. Much like gara'jal or gara'lon in blue gear. With time and gear they become trivial.

Boomkin damage whilst stood still is not bad, at all. However once stars stop falling, and with low-ish levels of crit you can't expect a steady stream of starsurges whilst moving, that only really leaves DOTs on the bosses doing around 40k DPS. I'd estimate most Rank 8 bosses require 85k+ sustained DPS which is rather difficult to achieve as a balance druid, however quite easy as a mage or elemental shaman. Pre rank 8, most fights you can stand still and all out zerg, with NV up you finish most within 30seconds on full HP. This can't be said for Rank 8 which is why most people struggle to progress through them.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee