Post count doesn't seem to be increasing.

Hey, I've just registered after lurking around and reading for a long time and my problem is this.

My post count was stuck at 0 for ages then it went to 1 and now it's stuck again.

Do some forum areas 'not count' for posts, or am I missing some sort of activation before my posts count?

Hopefully it's not something too obvious

Edit: and this incresed it to two is the post count for threads created then?

Off-topic forums don't add to the count

Or perhaps simply not fun stuff

IIRC the "fun stuff" area doesn't count...spammy threads like the "My little Pony"...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Recruitment forums don't count for your post count. There are some more which I can't remember; could be offtopic.

EDIT: What det said.

Right that makes sense then, thanks!