Any good UIs out there?

I feel like mine needs a tune up.

I'm looking for something that is a strong dps influenced UI. Preferably, I would like the default unit frames because I got used to them and my addon doesn't work with any other unit frame I've tried. I'd also like a UI that can tend to my many action bars as I am a hunter. Please post what you got. Much appreciated!

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

So what you want is pretty much default UI with Bartender/Dominos and your mystery addon?

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    So what you want is pretty much default UI with Bartender/Dominos and your mystery addon?
    Well, I'd just like the player/pet/target/focus unit frames to be the same, I just like them. Raid frames can be different, I'd just like debuffs to be able to be shown. I just can't find one out there and I'm not creative enough to make one myself.

Try Shadowed Unit Frames, SUF, it changes the blizz unit frames for the better imo, still very simple and all the same things such as buffs and debuffs, but a little more customizable, can make your debuffs larger on the target frame for example. Can also move raid frames, kind of like grid, but again, alot more options,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Deleted
    Elvui 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Jupala View Post
    Elvui 10chars
    I always hate suggesting this. But there really is no other UI that can compare to ElvUI in terms of what you can do with it. As a tank i find it irreplaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    I always hate suggesting this. But there really is no other UI that can compare to ElvUI in terms of what you can do with it. As a tank i find it irreplaceable.
    Is there any way to add action bars to elvui and to take away one of the two chat windows?
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2012-12-04 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Is there any way to add action bars to elvui and to take away the two chat windows?
    Yes, just right click on the name of the right window and click close . Also, in the elvui settings you can enable additional bars. with /moveui you can move everything.

There are a lot of custom UIs out thee, and ElvUI seems to be one of the more universally popular choices. LUI is another fairly popular choice if you're looking to swap out Blizzard's entire default interface. Your best bet is to take some time looking through screenshots on either Curse or WoW Interface and sorting by popularity.

The best UI you can possibly get is one that you've customized after making a decision based off some actual research. There are plenty of good UI addons out there, but none are going to fit your exact needs straight out of the box.

It only took me about 2 hours to fully customize and make my UI exactly how I wanted it. It was well worth it.

Note: I also use ElvUI and agree that it is the best . personal opinion, of course

Deleted
    Elvui All the way

Personalized ElvUI, can't be beat right now.
    WOW simply evolved to remove tedium that for some people celebrate as difficulty or work from the game so that people spent more time enjoying the game instead of seeing it as a job. -ZeroWashu

K thanks guys I'll give it a look.