Deleted

spvp, red/blue colours gone...

..unless you want to keep them.
    Looks like it slipped in early:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...lours-are-GONE

Finally a way to use thos pink dyes bros! =)

It wasn't hard to distinguish between friend and foe without colors.

However for the longest time after the patch (i just used the standard red dye on my pvp outfit) I was wondering why the F I was wearing red on the blue team.

"Apologies, this feature wasn’t suppose to go out in today’s patch. This was intended to come out with the next patch along with a UI drop down to change how you want team colors to work. The new default setting is WvW style coloring (enemy only has team colors), but you will also be able to make everyone, or nobody team-colored. There will also be UI changes to reinforce what team you’re currently on, so hold tight, apologies again!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    "Apologies, this feature wasn’t suppose to go out in today’s patch. This was intended to come out with the next patch along with a UI drop down to change how you want team colors to work. The new default setting is WvW style coloring (enemy only has team colors), but you will also be able to make everyone, or nobody team-colored. There will also be UI changes to reinforce what team you’re currently on, so hold tight, apologies again!"
    But also
    "We don’t plan on hot-fixing it."

On the bright side we'll be geting the option to turn team colors ON in WvW. To be frank I prefer team colors as some folks like picking colors that are damn close to what the enemy looks like. I like being able to tell at a distance where the enemy/friendly lines are if they are too far out for nameplates to show.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    I just want to know why my server is always red.