Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    The official forum whining is silly. Instead of a constructive post asking that runspeed be reevaluated due to _______ we get gems like

It's obvious Trion wants to whore themselves out to the 7 year old A.D.D. kiddies who want everything handed to them and this destroys PVP because now you can backpeddle faster and noobz can 3-shot me with that Inquisitor spell that half the clerks don't have until they log out because of hotfix (MORE ON THIS LATER) and healing is horrible and fuck rogues this ruins my immersion you inconsiderate haterz game is obv giong F2P cuz GW2 proved you don't care about RP when you cost me 745 plat when I coulda had the dimenshin for 325 $ instead so I unsubbed because QoL GG Trion its stupid skillz shuld cost money and thats my 2 cents but youd rather make bot money fishing than L2P so smt needs to get done and focus on what matters because Warrior DPS is why u lost 34,958 subs over the last 17 days instead of Fae You'll or wtv its called lol. Theres 7 types of players and ur discriminating 78% of them by hotfixing at 8am pst but fuck you're raids obv no1 tests them.

Obviously that's a made up example, but it's pretty much a summary of the popular threads bleeding out onto the forums.
    Oh my lord, i'm pretty sure that's a troll do you have the link i want to read the comments, i cant stop laughing oh wait it was fake? damn you got me, i guess it shows what i expect too see in a forum tho xD

Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    So the hotfix didnt really end up affecting anything after all, it didnt fix all (or enough) of the issues with Crucia, and caused a few new bugs by the sound of it. However, Special Olymics manage to power through and get the world first on it ahead of the Americans. Sounds like they had a lucky run of attempts where very few/no bugs reared their heads (much to the chagrin of others who say they've spent countless hours wiping to bugs). Ironically, a decent number of SO cant celebrate in the thread because they are banned from the forums after kicking up a stink due to the early hotfix :lol:

What starts mostly politely ends up in the thread being locked and posts deleted after people start bickering and questioning whether the kill really meant anything, particularly Ahov of Addiction who says "you may be proud of that kill, but I know I wouldnt be".

Roll on the Regulos raid!
    Actually I've heard the hotfix and "getting things first" turn on its head within the US raid community a little this week. Due to the hotfix introducing the bug where if something was on cool down while dying and the ability becoming unusable until a re logging - raiding 20 man progress actually became much more difficult. Its important to remember that sometimes the hotfixes have the potential to create all new bugs which give the European players a temporary "bonus" (they in theory get a hotfix that has been already internally fixed to not have the same bug that's plaguing the NA servers). Really though, just people complaining about nothing .

It did actually affect the guild I'm in though, rather than 20 man raiding for the evening, we cleared out two of the 10 mans - though we're not on crucia .

10+ Year Old Account
    It's priceless reading all the kiddies "demanding" refunds because A: they spent X amount of plat learning and training up skills from 50-60 and B: they bought "uber look how cool i am with my plat" expensive Dimension like Dormant Core which got slashed in price

Fairly sure they need to stay in school and learn the difference between actual currency used in the real World and virtual pixel money which means squat outside the game
    Last edited by Slipmat; 2012-12-08 at 09:51 AM.

Since no-one seems to know who he is, OverloadUT is the new Assistant Community Manager I believe, although he hasn't been formally introduced yet to my knowledge. He previously was the Community Manager for 2K Games in the lead-up to the release of X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
    I forget his actual name but if you search OverloadUT XCOM I'm sure you'll find plenty of posts and Livestreams with him in them.