Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    i rarely use facebook, but i made an account for a college project to communicate easier,about a day after making the account i got loads of friend requests from people at my old school. i accepted to not be rude, but its a bit strange since i was never friends with them in school, and hadn't spoke to them in years. apart from that i have one friend on there (a real friend!) who updates everything! you could probably look and see what hes had for lunch for past year. its really wierd, he says what hes watching on tv, music he is listening too. i really dont use it often though.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 01:44 PM ----------

oh another one, i had to remove my cousin from my friends list. shes about 30, but acts like she is 17, always posts pictures of her self drunk in skimpy clothes/half naked, and talks like a teenager as well, shortens every other word only person ive ever unfriended, but i didn't really want to see my cousin nearly naked over facebook thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    my sister use to always post about how much she loved her boyfriend like she was talking to him but the thing is he doesn't have a facebook. :/
    why post about loving someone everyday many times anyways? especially when the person won't see it. just seems rather pointless. the people who post about random things like what they are about to eat from to time don't bother me.

nothing bugs me enough from wall posts that i would delete someone. now creepy msgs from people i haven't talked to in years... those bug me.
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    No. That's not the point at all. She's in love. Cool but does she have to post about it SEVERAL TIMES A DAY?!?! That is what I have an issue with. I only used her as she's the only FB friend of mine that is constantly posting these OMG SO IN LOVE messages constantly, when she had a BF she also did that same crap with him until they broke up then it was constantly on about how her heart was broken never to mend again

No I am not homophobic. I don't care if you're gay, straight, lesbian. I don't want to know about if/how long you've been shagging someone. That's personal and not for the world to see on facebook -_-
    No matter what you call it, you are full of hatred. You are stomping away from your computer in anger, and calling your cousin revolting. You need to sort it out, more for your own sake than anyone else's.

You also seem to have issues with sexuality and content of a sexual nature. People have sex. People talk about having sex. It's natural, it's normal. If you don't like it, as I said in my previous post you can quite easily remove your friends from your news feed so you don't need to read it. That's just a band aid fix though and doesn't address the underlying issue: your suppression and distaste for sexuality, when it's a natural and healthy thing.

In other words... You got issues. Probably want to see someone about them.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    No matter what you call it, you are full of hatred. You are stomping away from your computer in anger, and calling your cousin revolting. You need to sort it out, more for your own sake than anyone else's.

You also seem to have issues with sexuality and content of a sexual nature. People have sex. People talk about having sex. It's natural, it's normal. If you don't like it, as I said in my previous post you can quite easily remove your friends from your news feed so you don't need to read it. That's just a band aid fix though and doesn't address the underlying issue: your suppression and distaste for sexuality, when it's a natural and healthy thing.

In other words... You got issues. Probably want to see someone about them.
    He doesn't seem to have any Issues other than not wanting to see the same generic "true love" bullshit girls spam on facebook when they are with some random guy.

Doesn't seem like a bad issue at all.

Everything I disliked about them as people.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    He doesn't seem to have any Issues other than not wanting to see the same generic "true love" bullshit girls spam on facebook when they are with some random guy.

Doesn't seem like a bad issue at all.

not just girls that do that, one my "friends" on there, is posting that stuff about a different girl every few weeks

Don't use Facebook :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Some of them disagree with my views.

mostly just the people who post about their new boyfriend of 2 days that they are just omg sooooo in love with 5 times a day.
    and the people who post every little thing they do. "just got out of bed, lol" "eating a sandwich" "just took a shower" noooooobody cares

I went to a Christian School from Preschool to Graduation, so naturally I have alot of school friends added on FB and many of them are just total 'Fundie Christians'..

So I constantly get greeted to messages from the bible, or "Today I was in the right place at the right time, God is Good!" I only keep them added because it always makes me laugh pretty hard, but I just can't help but facepalming half the time at the ridiculousness of their posts.

Deleted
    1 problem with facebook friends. Some of them click on "Like" on stupid pictures.
    For example: "Hit like if you hate Cancer, keep scrolling if you don´t care", seriusly?
    It doesnt make any difference if you keep on scrolling or like, no point to like such pictures because you only give the admin reputation by liking his stupid picture. Even seen this picture on my facebook wall because some stupid guys liked it... : Like this if you love your Dad, otherwise he will Die. And this pic had easily 200k+ in likes...seriusly? Who the hell click like on such things.

Just stop click "Like" on shit pictures that doesn´t change anything. Like the cancer picture. Ofc everyone in the world want cancer to dissapear but it won´t happen probably without the right medicin (if we ever find it).

But the people on FB are the smartasses ones that thinks that if i like this pic i have done a good thing, and then my friends on facebook can see that i have "liked" this picture and they will think; "ohh she hates cancer" well done!

And then we have the classic tags on many pictures. You see a girl in the pic and the #tags can be over 50..
    By the way that reminds me... Girls who are gorgeous and they know it and they even write on their picture that they think they are ugly just because they want nice comments from boys/girls. And then the ugly girl come posting a ugly pick that looks like shit and people immediately starts saying that the is adorable and very nice person <3.

"Attention, Attention whores everywhere"
    Last edited by mmoc622856d0d8; 2012-12-04 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    Cancelled my FB account about 6 months ago. Really dont miss it - i have a phone if i want a status update.

I'm with the OP as far as lovey dovey crap goes. I have a former co-worker who once posted what was basically a paper (like 4 paragraphs) professing her love for her husband. The fact that she loves her husband is great, but all of Facebook doesn't need to know about it. When I'm feeling particularly mushy I will send my wife a text message that reads 'Love you'. Unfortunately, this co-worker was involved in a bi-sexual open marriage, and about a month after that post her husband informed her that he had 'fallen in love' with one of his outside partners (who just happened to be an 18 year old girl...). So now I get to hear about that every day...

Also, I have a bat-shit crazy tea-party aunt, who is constantly talking about politics. She actually ran for public office as an independent (and of course lost horribly). So far she is the only person that I have blocked on Facebook.

i only use facebook to find potential links.. bootycalls

Dont have FB, and life has never been better, should try it sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    Posts like this:

"John 3:16"
    14 people like this.

What am I supposed to do with that?
    Read it and move on? That's what I do.

Deleted
    When they (girls) post pictures of aborted babies with the message ''Stop abortion''. How about you stop being a complete idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    I hate when they like/share pictures thats like of a dog in a shelter and the person they shared it from says, Like/share if you feel bad for this dog IGNORE IF YOUR A JERK WHO HATES JESUS AND WANTS ALL PUPPIES TO DIE. <--thats an exaggeration but some have gotten close. This bugs me because its so obvious the person who originally posted in it are just fishing for like/shares.
    YES SO MUCH!
    No kidding, I have seen one of those on my news feed that was a picture of a cosy old lady with the text "Like and share if you love your grandma<3, ignore if you want her to die." And this I saw shared from at least 3 of the 'friends' I have on my list >.>

OP: God I hate all those newly in love couples as well! Yeah sure I am happy for you and all, but stop spamming hearts and love yous all the fricking time! Pick up the goddamn phone and call your lovey-dovey or talk to them in private chat!

Religious post as bad as well. Funny, I have an old classmate on my FB list that I don't really talk to, but he is ok so w/e. Except when he post his little poems about god and jesus. Which sound borderline homoerotic if you don't know he is a very devout christian! : D

"He is in me and he loves me with his whole being." <---- yeah nuff said lol.

Other than that, sharing sexist "funny pictures" and jokes makes me unfriend you in a blink of an eye. Do not tolerate that shit.
    Young teens posting YOLO at everything mundane they do or posting a bazillion shitty webcam pics of themselves in the same pose is annoying as well.
    Mommyjacking. "Woop, passed my exam with top grades! Uni here I come!" "GZ, LOL BTW SHAUNISHA SAID MOMMY TODAY LOL AINT THAT KYOOT?!<3"
    PEOPLE POSTING BORING INSTAGRAM PICS WITH A TON OF HASHTAGS! GO DIAF!

I guess I could go on and on with this. I am a bit hateful and easily annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, not really anything. I've made sure to block/unfriend anyone who posts stupid stuff all the time.

The only problem I have is with my atheist friends who occasionally post pretty bad, stupid anti-religion atheist propaganda. Now they're good people, so I don't block them, but that stuff pisses me off.
    Last edited by Byniri; 2012-12-04 at 03:48 PM.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

I am going to do Pros first. Pro- I have all my guildies whom I really do like on my FB~! Its a great way to stay connected through our guild page so we can know days ahead of time to replace someone for raid night. We also all kid we are doing a guild vaca together next summer in Vegas! LOL Cons~ My own cousin on my FB posts things that I just honestly do not care about. Her husband had an affair and she tried to *hide* it, but then turns around and posts every hour how *in love* they are, also she posts things like *I know you are creeping around and I do not care he is with me and we moved states, we are happy so your tricks did nothing* which defeats the purpose of hiding the affair, right?? She also posts between 8-14 pics a DAY of him and her kissing, holding hands, posing in their bathroom. They have a 3yr son, how do they seriously have this much free time. So yeah I wish my cousing would take a day and just not log onto FB.