Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Facebook Philosophers.

You know, the ones that spam everyones FB profile every mornign with those BS "inspirational" shite, that no one actually believes/gives a crap about, yet people think they are deep and meaningful because they post it.

People like that make me cry.
    Oh lord I forgot about this one. This happens mostly when people break up. Then they spam pics with ''philosophical phrases'' to impress people. Really sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also get rather annoyed with political spam, most of it being incredibly one-sided propaganda.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

One girl I was in the same class with in vocational school keeps posting these bible or religious quotes that come with some slightly relevant picture in the background. Irritating as hell when there's like 5-6 of these at the same time on the feed. I hate it when people want to push their views on others, no matter what the particular view is. I have the mind and the free will to figure things out for myself, I do not need to believe your way of thinking to become a better person or to reach some sort of salvation.

Luckily most of the people who I'm friends with either post stuff that interest me or post things mundane enough not to be irritating.

Deleted
    A lot always talk about how their day sucks and how emo they are.
    Then there are also the emo lyric writers or the obvious message posters for an ex girlfriend or boyfriend.
    Oh and the about work whiners, as they work everyday they whine everyday. on facebook everyone gets to see it!

12~15 years old (actually any age) people who post philosophical bullshit quotes, trying to look cool and smart.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

10+ Year Old Account
    After a big college football game ends, I either see a friends status saying something like "what a good game" or "nice try," and then people that comments on their status spew a bunch of crap saying firing their head coach or "I would've done this or that" and it would go on for about 20+ posts.

Also the "my life sucks so I post about it" and/or post pictures about it.

I have about 140+ friends on my facebook so I don't see a whole lot of it unlike people who have 400+ friends who sees it on a daily basis.
    "No one wants to change, but no one wants to be left behind either" -Joshua, The World Ends With You

10+ Year Old Account
    OP:

You should really post what you think about them, on their wall, no need to bite your tongue (cousin? so what?)

I have offended a lot of people in my FB before, solution? If you don't like what I post, delete me, I am not stopping you. Most of the time it is people adding me, not the other way round, so I am not really bothered.

I have actually deleted someone before, they apologised and trying to add me back, I accepted, posted on his wall: "I added you again just so I can delete you again, have a nice life!", delete and ignore.

Fun times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post

I have actually deleted someone before, they apologised and trying to add me back, I accepted, posted on his wall: "I added you again just so I can delete you again, have a nice life!", delete and ignore.

Fun times.
    Not so nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cadilac View Post
    i have about 140+ friends on my facebook so I don't see a whole lot of it unlike people who have 400+ friends who sees it on a daily basis.
    But having a lot of facebook friends is cool!
    I only have 19! i find that busy enough already. Most people add everyone and their moms just to have more people!

I disliked that they would post shit on my wall then get their feelings hurt if I didn't respond or mention it to them in the next day or two, mostly because I rarely even checked. So I just deleted my page.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    12~15 years old (actually any age) people who post philosophical bullshit quotes, trying to look cool and smart.
    Oh yea that's a good one too, used to know a guy who'd throw up a Bob Dylan or Gandhi quote like every other day, was quite lame.
    Last edited by Dhurn; 2012-12-04 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a few categories of FB friends:

1) Real friends that I read the posts of and keep up with their lives.
    2) "Friends" that I enjoy the drama/emo of their posts but don't really talk to them ever. It's the whole "watching a train wreck" thing.
    3) "Friends" that I play FB games with -- they are completely blocked from seeing my wall or interacting with it. Getting rid of most of these since I stopped playing silly FB games.

Anything in excess will annoy me. People who post 10 music videos a day. People who link (mainly untrue) political memes. People who post incessantly about any topic. If you do anything over and over it will annoy me.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the people I have on facebook I know from IRL, so I only hate the one's that I hate IRL and I tend not to add such people to my friendlist
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Deleted
    People posting pics of every single meal they eat, and people posting retarded useless status updates.

people who makes posts like " oh i love you so much my love!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 " especially then said person is 20 and is dating a 14 year old girl, its nauseating ( is that spelled right? )

Very little bothers me on facebook, since I never check it. The only time I ever log in is when a friend of mine says, "I posted pictures of (event/baby/people) on my FB" and it's something I'm interested in. I log in, enjoy pictures, and log back out again. If I could get to the pictures without being friended, I wouldn't have a profile at all.

1. People with their political and religious views
    2. "Like" this if you want to cure anything
    3. People posting pictures about the weather and their porch thermometer. It's like some kind of unwritten contest about who has the lowest or highest temps and they all live in the same town.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Deleted
    They can write whatever tha F*** they want 2 but them damn Invites 2 stupid Facebook game and other kind of shit is just..ARWARHRHA sTAPH!
    Thats pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel
    What do you dislike about your Facebook friends?
    I can't find them...