Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmiles View Post
    How can you get confused when the shuffle is exactly the same as in cata?
    it's not the same. in cata perfect gems weren't equal to rare gems. nowadays perfect gems have exactly the same stats as rare gems, so now you can cut uncommon gems hoping for a perfect proc, which changes the shuffle quite a lot. you can go on the "perfect" route, you can go with the jewels route or you can do both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Still shouldn't be confusing though.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I'm in the process of selling off everything I got from ~400 stacks of ore. Selling perfect cuts probably has more potential for higher profit, but from what I'm seeing crafting green rings and disenchanting is more reliable.

I would attempt this but the economy on my server sucks, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice photoshop skills OP . I love how your magically able to sell more ore at nearly triple the price as everyone else who does the same thing ...but you got some attaention so good for you !

He's not even selling ore?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Town Drunk View Post
    Nice photoshop skills OP . I love how your magically able to sell more ore at nearly triple the price as everyone else who does the same thing ...but you got some attaention so good for you !
    What is this I don't even......

Wish ore was that cheap on my server - it's always sat around 60-75 ever since the market balanced itself after the initial release.

That's some pretty decent profit. I should start shuffling. All i've been doing so far this expansion is just flipping a few items (mounts/pets/boes mostly) and selling DMC trinkets and cards. 3 scribes crafting a card every day.

I've made ~200K profit (~50K invested) since expansion released only spending probably ~15 mins a day on it.

i made 100k just from selling the new pandaren spirit pets and they been out for what 2weeks? ...panda shuffle?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Town Drunk View Post
    what the hell? xD

Well he IS the town drunk!
    And this actually worked for me spent around 4.6k buying stacks of ghost iron ore at 38~40k tops and managed to make about 11~12k out of it and I still got some green blue and orange gems I can't sell also purple cause they sell for 1g each aaand about 2 stacks of serpent eyes which are selling super slow at 10~11k.

Still awesome though gonna try another round today or tomorrow if I can get my hands on more ore.

Shuffling has proven to be difficult on my realm, as there are about 4 part time or full time undercutters who are also shuffling (I can tell since they're making blue jewelry and enchanting scrolls) camping the auction house at various times throughout the day, and I only find small slivers of time where I'm the only one around. That said, I've still made profit doing only between 100-150 stacks of ore but nothing to scream about. I don't see any way I could do it in the large volume the OP does on my realm without leaving me with a ton of inventory and no way to get rid of it all. How can I deal with this situation?

Well you won't sell everything in one day I sold most of my stuff in like 3 days or so while waiting for my auctions to expire and delisting them something that might help you a lot in your free time without the need to be sitting on the computer is to use the wow armory app I includes the remote AH i kept relistin and checking up in prices through my Phone at work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post
    Shuffling has proven to be difficult on my realm, as there are about 4 part time or full time undercutters who are also shuffling (I can tell since they're making blue jewelry and enchanting scrolls) camping the auction house at various times throughout the day, and I only find small slivers of time where I'm the only one around. That said, I've still made profit doing only between 100-150 stacks of ore but nothing to scream about. I don't see any way I could do it in the large volume the OP does on my realm without leaving me with a ton of inventory and no way to get rid of it all. How can I deal with this situation?

Deep undercutting but if its really vicious then you either have to enter into a war of attrition or find other markets. The ah app is very limited in the number of auctions you can list.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's crazy! I've never managed to prospect more than a few hundred stacks. It's just tooo repetitive. Although there's addons now that prospect for you, should ease the task considerably

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

if only there were less mongrels who undercut by 100 gold on every fucking gem

Quote Originally Posted by Harpocrates View Post
    i made 100k just from selling the new pandaren spirit pets and they been out for what 2weeks? ...panda shuffle?!?!
    Explain how.

I got all 4 spirits at lvl 25 and I can't even sell one of them for 5k.

That is damn impressive.

I find this impossible to achieve, my server sells ghost iron 90g a stack.

Deleted
    Will try this, ghost iron ore are 27-30g on my server !