Deleted

Is Fel Armor bugged?

Hey, just wanna check in if anyone's noticed the same as me. Now, I'm not totally sure, but I seem to remember that the health gained through Fel Armor doesn't show up on armory, as it is essentially a buff, and buffs aren't counted in on the armory. Lately however, the health I can see on armory is the same as in-game, which means that either:

It's always been like this and I've just managed to miss it

Fel Armor is bugged and is longer working properly

Armory has been changed to reflect the extra health gained through Fel Armor

I hope someone is able to shed some light on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggeda View Post
    Hey, just wanna check in if anyone's noticed the same as me. Now, I'm not totally sure, but I seem to remember that the health gained through Fel Armor doesn't show up on armory, as it is essentially a buff, and buffs aren't counted in on the armory. Lately however, the health I can see on armory is the same as in-game, which means that either:

It's always been like this and I've just managed to miss it

Fel Armor is bugged and is longer working properly

Armory has been changed to reflect the extra health gained through Fel Armor

I hope someone is able to shed some light on this.
    it's not bugged, fel armor isn't a buff either, it doesn't show up on you, you cannot remove it either so it's not a buff, it simply reflects your chars Hp exactly on armory the way it should be.