15+ Year Old Account

Would like to start a "Creative Writing" stickie thread

I'm curious if anyone thinks that making a thread for people to show off their creative writing talents would be welcome on this forum. I love to write, and just as much I love to show off the things that I write. Threads such as the pictures, anime, and MLP discussion threads seem very popular, but I definitely noticed a distinct lack of a thread for creative writing. I mean, this is a forum. We write all the time!

Would this be something that you think people would be interested in? As much as I would love to just start one up right now, there's kind of no point if it's just going to get buried within an hour never to be seen or heard from again.

All feedback is appreciated. Thank you for your time.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

15+ Year Old Account
    The RP forum has a lot of WoW-related creative writing, and maybe a bit of similar fantasy-related writing. You're more than welcome to post a thread there, for sure.

As far as general creative writing, maybe start a thread in the fun stuff forum and see how things go?

15+ Year Old Account
    I will give it a shot, Sunshine. Thank you.

Deleted
    Like Sunshine said, making a thread in Fun Stuff might cut it, but I don't see many people posting creative righting there, I think. Only way to find out is to make a thread about it and see how it goes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm not sure if that should be the eventual home of things, but it will at least help to test the waters to see what kind of interest exists.

I'll support your thread Fenix, post a link here or PM me when it goes live and I'll post.

I doubt I'll post my own creative stories as I don't write them much (I have a few i wrote for english classes) but I'll definitely give feedback on other peoples.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that my vacation time has, for the most part, come and passed, I have had the time to start this thread. For the few who read this topic, here is the official link.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post19409217

I hope you all get to enjoy it as much as I enjoy sharing my works in it, and hopefully others will equally enjoy sharing their works with everyone.