1. #1

    Honest spell tooltips

    Not sure where this belongs as it's WoW related.

    Examples
    Power Word: Shield
    If used between levels 1-89, makes you immune to all damage for 20 seconds. Breaks when there are 2 seconds left on the buff and when four or more players try to burst you down.

    Fear
    Makes your target run around in fear for 8 seconds, does not break no matter how much damage they suffer.

    Avenging Wrath
    Gives enemy mages 20% more damage for 30 seconds.

    Dragon Roar
    Deal damage while causing an insignificant stun that might as well not exist. Also, get sued by Bethesda.

    Repentance
    You chose a talent that nobody ever uses, grants the "Idiot" debuff. Is not removed until the talent is changed.


    What do you think other spell tooltips would say if they are honest? :3

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Avenging Wrath
    Gives enemy mages 20% more damage for 30 seconds.
    When did AW become spellstealable again? I certainly never read anything in the patch notes where they reverted the change that made it undispellable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Dragon Roar
    Deal damage while causing an insignificant stun that might as well not exist. Also, get sued by Bethesda.
    It can be used as another interrupt. Can also be used as an interrupt when healers have Aura Mastery effects up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Repentance
    You chose a talent that nobody ever uses, grants the "Idiot" debuff. Is not removed until the talent is changed.
    Actually many holy paladins pick up repentance for arenas.

  3. #3
    Grimiore of sacrifice: You sacrifice your pet in order to do 50% more damage... wait your pet what are you a mage now.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitond View Post
    When did AW become spellstealable again? I certainly never read anything in the patch notes where they reverted the change that made it undispellable.



    It can be used as another interrupt. Can also be used as an interrupt when healers have Aura Mastery effects up.



    Actually many holy paladins pick up repentance for arenas.

    Heh, most of these are just jokes. I didn't know AW couldn't be SS'd anymore for example!

  5. #5
    Pit Lord Malgru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My computer chair
    Posts
    2,410
    Deterrence
    Work 90% of the time

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitond View Post
    When did AW become spellstealable again? I certainly never read anything in the patch notes where they reverted the change that made it undispellable.



    It can be used as another interrupt. Can also be used as an interrupt when healers have Aura Mastery effects up.



    Actually many holy paladins pick up repentance for arenas.
    You must be awesome at parties.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •