Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I got mine!

Now just to get the Flamestaff...

just got mine soo happy waiting for severs now

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Someone mentioned, and a blue answered not too long ago, that everyone will have 'forgot' about the Hurricane. Seems everyone has already forgot about the Hurricane, it came true!
    Haha i did totally forget >.> and its funny how i forgot since I live in NY but i live in a spot in the Bronx that didn't get hit too bad, didn't have power for 4 hours the night AFTER Sandy hit. Short term memory lost.. maybe i should buy this pet instead lol
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupture91 View Post
    Haha i did totally forget >.> and its funny how i forgot since I live in NY but i live in a spot in the Bronx that didn't get hit too bad, didn't have power for 4 hours the night AFTER Sandy hit. Short term memory lost.. maybe i should buy this pet instead lol
    Dime Bag > Charity. Stick with your instincts.

For those asking questions about it's binding:

It is BoP. Only the Guardian Cub has ever been re-sellable in-game, and with account-wide pets now, even it's value is much lower (people only need 1 for all toons). This also means it cannot be caged and sold in-game.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

So stinking cute. Shut up and take my money Blizzard.

IF the Flame cats in Firlands were druids of the flame in cat form.. is the cinderkitten a druid child that we're keeping as a pet?

The part where it's for charity aside, I'm still annoyed how Blizzard prices their EU/UK Pets/Mounts compared to the US ones.

£9 is no where near the same as $10.
    Yes when all conversion are done there's a £3 difference, but the principle still stands across all of their Pets and Mounts.

That thing is too damn cute.

Warchief
    About to buy mine.

This is the only pet or mount or anything I will have ever bought from the store.. will probably stay that way. I have not forgotten about the hurricane. I was lucky, I live just far enough inland to have not seen any flooding, but I have close friends who are now homeless because of the storm.

Seaside Heights was big for me. The last time I was there, I was hanging out with two friends under the boardwalk and the piers. The boardwalk is gone and at least one of the piers partially collapsed..

it's worth it. If it helps things get back to normal here, it's worth it..