Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Cinder Kitten Arrives in Pet Store

Cinder Kitten Arrives in Pet Store
    The Cinder Kitten is now available from the pet store! You can find a list of the abilities it can learn here.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Now up for adoption in the Pet Store: the Cinder Kitten, a fiery little feline looking for a home to warm. Adopt this adorable rascal, and you’ll help bring relief to the victims of Superstorm Sandy in the process.

From now until December 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST, 100% of the $10 USD adoption fee will be donated to the American Red Cross's Superstorm Sandy relief efforts. This support will enable the Red Cross to provide shelter, food, emotional support, and other assistance to victims of this disaster.

The Cinder Kitten doesn’t just have good looks -- this kitty has claws, and makes a purrfect addition to any Pet Battle team. The Cinder Kitten has Rare-quality stats and is a part of the Elemental family. This not-so-cool cat uses many Beast abilities in addition to Dragonkin and Elemental, and can also Prowl, Leap, and Rend its way to a 3-hit combo against its foes—and look good doing it.

To learn more about the Pet Store, please visit the Pet Store FAQ.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-12-04 at 06:13 PM.

omg!!! want!!! *-*

Quote Originally Posted by Znarkharka View Post
    omg!!! want!!! *-*
    Would have looked better with no armor though
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

I wonder if the Cinder Kitten will cause for 4hrs of extra maintenance. But needless to say I will be buying 2 of them to donate for the good cause.

Deleted
    Damn it, now I want one too!

Not even available in Europe yet... Hurry it up Blizzard, I want my kitten!

will buy
    Bought*
    Last edited by Knough; 2012-12-04 at 06:28 PM. Reason: update
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Hope she fights as awesome as she looks, just bought mine cannot wait to level her to 25.

squee factor of 10

Purchased! Nice job blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    Would have looked better with no armor though
    The armor is what really makes it cute to me.

Will be getting on Friday once I get paid - woo!

Deleted
    Lets see, $10 = 7.65 euros. I forsee Blizzard charging at least 10, if not 15 euros for the pet.

Deleted
    whoooooo any1 know if it's up on the eu ?

Deleted
    Well played Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by RypPyr View Post
    Hope she fights as awesome as she looks, just bought mine cannot wait to level her to 25.
    Not the best battle pet, but it is a small niche, being Elemental with mostly Beast-type attacks (so, good against Critters with Mechanical attacks... like that even exists).
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68267
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not trust the Red Cross, heard reports not all proceeds go toward the cause. But anyways kitty looks alright, be better without armor.

10$ = 10€.. yeah right...

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect some around the world will wonder why one has to donate to the world's richest nation for support, can they not look after their own?

Oh wait, Katrina.

Hmm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asphyx5 View Post
    Do not trust the Red Cross, heard reports not all proceeds go toward the cause. But anyways kitty looks alright, be better without armor.
    It's like that with quite a few charities, if not all of them. Salvation Army uses some of their funds to promote their politics, Red Cross holds on to some of the funds for future events and not necessarily uses them on the current tragedies, etc. Good heads up, though, some people may not know how Red Cross works.

They're generally a pretty good charity, though.