Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Finally, thank you!! I wuv it!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is crazy, you guys are happy because there's a new store pet available.

Did you know that you pay them 180 millions every months to work and you pay an extra 10$ for something you already paid.

Everything related with WoW should be obtainable ingame AKA free.

That's why I hate Blizzard sometime, but the worst is that lot of people like that...

Getting this today =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post

Did you know that you pay them 180 millions every months to work they want extra 10$ for something you already paid.

That's why I hate Blizzard sometime!
    Does not having this pet effect your game play in anyway? No it doesn't. No-one has a gun to your head, forcing you to buy it...Some people just expect everything in WoW to be dished to them on a silver spoon..

Did you know that you pay them 180 millions every months to work and you pay an extra 10$ for something you already paid.

That's why I hate Blizzard sometime, but the worst is that lot of people like that...
    100% of the proceeds go to charity. Why are you complaining?

Also, these pets and mounts don't just create themselves, they are designed by artists who are paid salaries. I'm not denying that it is a ridiculous profit margin for Blizzard, but they are putting hard work in to provide you OPTIONAL CONTENT that you are in no way shape or form required to buy.

Plus I bought 2, one for me and one for you since you're obviously not buying one. But you can't has it!

....It's for the Red Cross. You're not buying the pet, you're getting it for donating. Before throwing a shit storm at least try to read what it's about.
    Bleh

Deleted

umm...

you do know 100% of that goes to charity right.

10+ Year Old Account
    For pet battles is pretty weak pet. Good only for lvling other pets.

I was under the impression that all the fire cats were druids of the flame... so is this a small child druid that you're keeping as a pet?

What abilities does this guy have. Only considering for the charity aspect, generally I never buy in-game items.

Wait, are you seriously complaining about this? This is something where, for the time being at least, 100% of the proceeds are going towards a charity that does a heck of a lot of good work across the planet and you are complaining it isn't free?? I sincerely hope you just didn't take a moment to read what Blizzard is doing with the money.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% more adorable in game than it looks in pictures

Why would europe have to pay more to give americans ? It's their fault afterall, the storms are directly related to global warming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
    Why would europe have to pay more to give americans ? It's their fault afterall, the storms are directly related to global warming.
    i actually spit my tea at my screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boathouse View Post
    ....It's for the Red Cross. You're not buying the pet, you're getting it for donating. Before throwing a shit storm at least try to read what it's about.
    I actually got it for the pet, if I wanted to donate it probably wouldn't be to the Red Cross.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    100% more adorable in game than it looks in pictures
    I only wish it could fly with me as I mount my Ashes of Al'ar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
    You don't have to do anything. Please refrain from trying to turn this into a 'Let's bash America! hurr hurr!!' thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Wish I could just donate it right in the hands of the victims.... I just can't trust Blizzard with my money. I wouldn't be suprised if they keep most of the money themselves.

Deleted
    €10 = $13 $10 = €7.65 well done blizzard....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beliskner View Post
    Oh no, €2.35 euros more then we were expecting, what on earth will we do???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beliskner View Post
    Which is going to charity, what is your complaint again? Also there is tax, different laws etc. why is there always some silly person bringing this up.