Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Which is going to charity, what is your complaint again? Also there is tax, different laws etc. why is there always some silly person bringing this up.
    because people are greedy : /

Deleted
    '100% of the $10 USD adoption fee will be donated to the American Red Cross's Superstorm Sandy relief efforts'

So it's only the $10 USD adoption fee that is donated? and they pocket the pound's and euro's?

Deleted
    I'm glad the donation part ends dec. 31st, so I don't have to wait too long to buy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytheo View Post
    '100% of the $10 USD adoption fee will be donated to the American Red Cross's Superstorm Sandy relief efforts'

So it's only the $10 USD adoption fee that is donated? and they pocket the pound's and euro's?
    Don't be silly and even if they did so what? Unless of course they announce it and in that case they obviously wouldn't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    can it be caged ?

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    can it be caged ?
    This pet is not tradeable.
    http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/68267-cinder-kitten

Quote Originally Posted by jaytheo View Post

From now until December 31, 2012, 100% of the 10€ (9£) adoption fee will be donated to the American Red Cross's Superstorm Sandy relief efforts

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-kitten-today/

Deleted
    mages will not buy this pet!

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    I'm glad the donation part ends dec. 31st, so I don't have to wait too long to buy it.
    Yes, because those affected by the storm did some wrong by you... Honestly, if you're just posting for the fact that you want to be a dick, then at least post a header so we can skip it. Its not like me to wish ill on someone, but if you happen by a fire, by all means jump in and dance around.

On an up note, this is about the cutest pet out there! I'll be purchasing mine on payday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantasir View Post
    Yes, because those affected by the storm did some wrong by you... Honestly, if you're just posting for the fact that you want to be a dick, then at least post a header so we can skip it. Its not like me to wish ill on someone, but if you happen by a fire, by all means jump in and dance around.
    I'd rather donate to people who actually need it (children dying of starvation in Africa or something) instead of to the richest, most powerful country on earth who apparently can't even take care of itself. But by all means, buy your pet and pretend to do good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
    Why would europe have to pay more to give americans ? It's their fault afterall, the storms are directly related to global warming.
    You need to "lrn2redgud", it's specifically mentioned that "100% of the $10 USD adoption fee will be donated to the American Red Cross's Superstorm Sandy relief efforts" NOT the euro or anything else. So you might want to actually read what's posted instead of making a fool out of yourself by making comments like this. Oh yea and continue thinking that human suffering only matters if it happens in your own country.

I can't believe people are complaining about this, considering that 100% of the proceeds in the US go to charity and the vast majority of sales are within that first month I think Blizzard is being pretty altruistic all things being said (they are a corporation and their bottom line is about making money for themselves).

I'd rather donate to people who actually need it (children dying of starvation in Africa or something) instead of to the richest, most powerful country on earth who apparently can't even take care of itself. But by all means, buy your pet and pretend to do good.
    What's China got to do with this? :P

Also I can tell that you're clearly going to back up your claim and donate to "children dying of starvation in Africa or something"... Give me a break, you're just using this as an excuse to validate your own hatred for anything Blizzard does due to some fake slight they visited on you god knows when. Donating to the Red Cross is always worth while no matter where they're helping so stop being miserly and buy the damn thing.
    Last edited by Deb From Accounting; 2012-12-04 at 06:57 PM.

So instead of helping the people within that country who need help you would rather it go into the pockets of a corporation? Makes sense to me. . .

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you understand how this donation thing works in the slightest.

100% of all donations go towards Red Cross, helping people who lost a lot in the superstorm. Red Cross is easily one of the best charities out there. You aren't giving it to the American government, or the richest people in this country, but the people who lost a lot.

I bet you would LOVE it if the "richest, most powerful country on Earth" even donated a bit towards your country if it got hit by a natural disaster.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-04 at 06:56 PM.

You seriously make me sick. :|

You forgot your header.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    This is crazy, you guys are happy because there's a new store pet available.

Did you know that you pay them 180 millions every months to work and you pay an extra 10$ for something you already paid.

Everything related with WoW should be obtainable ingame AKA free.

That's why I hate Blizzard sometime, but the worst is that lot of people like that...
    Quit complaining, Nothing is ever free. This is for charity its worth it and I bought 5, ya i spent 50 bucks. Gunna pass them out to guild mates who can't donate any money but will get a pet.

Its sad that people still complain even though Blizzard gets 0 of the money for the pet from now until Dec 31st. Sometimes I wonder if its even members of the WoW community or people just trying to rally some kind of revolt.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2012-12-04 at 07:05 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Costs GB around 45% more, how shocking.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2012-12-04 at 07:13 PM.

I am definitely getting this and donating a few to some guildies and friends.

BTW for the few folks who are complaining and pointing out that the US is Rich and Powerful, they are getting help. However not everyone in this country is Rich, a lot of folks have to work a few jobs just to have enough to have a roof over their heads and put food on the table. Living in NYC is expensive no matter where you go. Moving to other states is often not an option because jobs are scarce for those folks at that level of income. The majority of folks here are NOT born with a silver spoon in their mouths.

My wife and I work very hard for what we have and I thank God I was not in an area that was hit as hard as others. I lost power, heat and water for a week. That is nothing compared to those who lost their lives or entire homes and every belonging they have. My company compenstated me for the entire week I could not get into work so I had no financial impact either. There are those who no longer have a place of business to go to anymore.

The message is simple, everyone can use a hand every once in awhile. And just because the King and his family and friends are rich, the subjects are often toiling away just to feed themselves.

i bought one mainly to show my support for the cause.
    still loving my crow ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    worst pet store pet yet.

Money for USA? no thanks
    Cute pet though.