Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Money for USA? no thanks
    Cute pet though.
    If it makes you feel better ( I doubt it since you along with other people not from the US believe that the USA is the most evil country where we all make perfect disney villans) those effected by sandy aren't rich evil doers who want everyone outside of the US dead.

Open up your wallets, suckerrrrrrs!

people actually believe that those money will end up in red cross, rofl

Happy it is out, but I will be waiting to purchase it after the 31st as I do not support the American Red Cross! If you are sincerely looking to donate do a bit of research to find out where your money is going, and read the fine text are some of these "charities"!

All in all cool pet, I am curious if it will interact with other non-combat pets!

Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    people actually believe that those money will end up in red cross, rofl
    Please post evidence before you needlessly bash an organization that is going to do more good then you'll ever achieve.

Aww... No Bind on Use like the guardian cub? Sucks

Deleted

Finally got mine

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would europe have to pay more to give americans ? It's their fault afterall, the storms are directly related to global warming.
    Sorry I'm not able to head desk hard enough onto my German oak table, to express the stupidity of this statement.

You win.

The trolling here is not only plentiful, it is also very bad and comes from a lot of ignorance.

I have lost a lot of faith in humanity after going over the many negative posts in this thread.

Deleted
    Can the next charity go to a poor country next time? First Japan, and now the US, what's next? Switzerland?

These crisis things are everyday for the less fortunate parts of the world..I understand that this time it was because Blizzard's home is the US. But plz, next time let it be because some flooding in Central America or do something like the SAVE THE TIGER! Are the readers aware that tigers are becoming extinct??...the cinder kitten would have been perfect for helping tigers.

there's only 3000 tigers left in the world..

As for the pet, it's uber cute

Great cause, great pet.

As far as cost, Europe has higher taxes, in most cases companies make less profit charging the US amount in Euros and other currency such as the pound. You want to complain, do it to your government as they provide everything for you.

I wanted this, but shame I no longer have an active WoW account. =[

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Money for USA? no thanks
    Yet you play WoW......

I assume.

The kitten looks nice. Now I wish they would give me my feral fire form again. I think they would match nicely.

woooo!! the pet store!!

wont buy for more than americans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raeloneq View Post
    The kitten looks nice. Now I wish they would give me my feral fire form again. I think they would match nicely.
    I keep tweeting ghostcrawler and CM_Zarhym if we can transmog into that staff and keep the effect, since you can't see the staff in cat anyway. No reply yet but hopefully we can get the effect in 5.2 since they seen to be expanding transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Can the next charity go to a poor country next time? First Japan, and now the US, what's next? Switzerland?

These crisis things are everyday for the less fortunate parts of the world..I understand that this time it was because Blizzard's home is the US. But plz, next time let it be because some flooding in Central America or do something like the SAVE THE TIGER! Are the readers aware that tigers are becoming extinct??...the cinder kitten would have been perfect for helping tigers.

there's only 3000 tigers left in the world..

As for the pet, it's uber cute
    You should realize some truth to what world charities are and what happens with them, this is something so many people don't want to admit to themselves.

World aid organizations, ones that try to get you to give money to poorer countries or war torn countries, it does not matter how much money you give them, you could have every major celebrity give millions to these aid organizations for help starving children and people dying of disease over there...

And those children will still be dying and the people will still be contacting disease, and continue to live in poverty. The aid organizations are powerless to help those people, because every bit of aid that comes to them, goes into the pockets of the evil bastards that take everything from the poor people in those countries.

In other words, poor people in rich countires are giving aid, to line the pockets of rich people in poor countries.

http://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2012/...ll-never-work/

This is why, at least with more at home organizations close to your own country, you have far more guarantee of doing any good with your money. If you think giving a few pounds/dollars to help dying children in a third world country will make a difference, your just making it worse. Keep your money, give it to at home charities. Its awful, but you really won't make any difference despite what the aid foundations tell you.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-12-04 at 08:44 PM.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Why not support the kids in Africa? So they can play WoW with us =)