Is this heartburn?

So I wake up last night with this odd burning feeling on my left side. If I was to describe exactly where this feeling was coming from, it would be dead smack middle between my left shoulder blade and chest. Never having heartburn before, is that what it is?

Deleted
    Could be, but if in doubt see a Medical Doctor, no one not even the worlds greatest medics can diagnose you online.

I've always experienced heartburn in my upper stomach right below my sternum, where you're noticing the pain doesn't sound like heartburn to me. I'm certainly no doctor though, might not be a bad idea to see one.

I thought heartburn was when you eat too fast or too much and some acid in your stomach 'escapes' causing a burning feeling near your heart area (though it's not damaging)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    I thought heartburn was when you eat too fast or too much and some acid in your stomach 'escapes' causing a burning feeling near your heart area (though it's not damaging)
    Thats acid reflux

Deleted
    I would advise you to check out a doctor instead of asking for a medical opinion in a game's forum.

Closed.