Looking for Comfortable/durable Slip resistant footware.

So I know many of you work in retail or food service and know the type of shoe I am looking for so I want to ask your opinions on which brands to buy.

For the last 12 years I have bought all my shoes from SFC "shoes for crews" and I would get well over a years use out of them before I had to buy a new pair, not only that but they were comfortable "especially with some work gel insoles.

Anyway as of the last few years Sfc has reduced the quality of their shoes by a large margin and I am lucky to get even 5 months out of them before they develop holes, stiching starts coming undone and the inner ankle padding falls out after the cloth holding it in gets worn away.

I have tried Treadsafe shoes in the past however they are cheaper knockoffs of already cheap SFC shoes.

Deleted
    We need a budget, I can spend upwards of £150-£250 on my footwear but it will last for years.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    We need a budget, I can spend upwards of £150-£250 on my footwear but it will last for years.
    Ideally a pair of shoes would last me around a year and would be $80 or less for an athletic style, I could pay more for more durability but such shoes tend to come in the form of heavy work boots which I would rather not have.

Simply put I need good slip resistance because I am in and out of walk-in freezers all night (also strip/wax floor tile on occasion, comfort is important because I don't need sore feet half my work shift and as for Durability I simply want them to last between 8-12 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't say where you are, but I've found Mark's work wearhouse products with their tarantula anti-slip stuff to be quite good, though they're Canada-only.

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance