Thread: Armageddon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'll climb a hill, raise my arms and head into the sky and laugh as evil as I can for some minutes. If world has ended then gj else I'll buy a coke.

Deleted
    It's my 17th birthday on 21dec, i'm probably stuffing myself with pie and get awesome presents that day.

Oh, and show off my soviet ushanka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    That's one weird calendar you have there.
    That's standard date numbering in the US.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Armageddon is a place, not an event.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    A friend reminded me that the end of the world is coming up in a couple weeks. Man, would my face be red if I forgot to show up!

What are your end of the world plans?
    It's bogus | we all die at some point | there's nothing you can do to prevent it | it's all based on misinformation... take your pick. I'd be excited that day, no matter what. Excited to see what rediculous excuses the believers have this time OR excited to see the end comming and being there when the world ended! Since it's a friday, I'd be shagging anyway :P
    Last edited by Vayshan; 2012-12-05 at 04:09 AM.

Which rapture are we talking about the mayan, incan, or american christian one. It can't be the christian one. Isreal still didn't kill all of the muslims and palestinians and build the temple so that all of the believer christians can rapture and disappear while the rest of you heathen scum face apocalypse and armeggedon and all of that stuff.

guess it's the mayan one.

funny even the mayans are more universal and egalitarian than the christians. sad really.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    careful people believer here.

When I saw this topic on the front page feed, I thought it was about the two-handed sword in Naxx. Now I'm disappointed...

Thankfully, I have way better odds of getting that than I do the actual armageddon occurring.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 06:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post

As I too have heard it used as an event, according to the wiki and the dictionary, it can be used in either sense.
    "Armageddon will be, according to the Book of Revelation, the site of a battle during the end times, variously interpreted as either a literal or symbolic location. The term is also used in a generic sense to refer to any end of the world scenario.
    2. a catastrophic and extremely destructive conflict, esp World War I viewed as this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Did people not get the memo about the 12-21-12 myth? It's not real.
    Stop having fun guys. This is a no fun zone.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

Deleted
    as long as i get to watch The Hobbit, i couldn't give a rats arse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You fools. The end of the world is not predicted by the heathen mayans or the heathen christian rapture. Ragnarok will be the end of this world. Only Loki knows the time!
    Educate thyself, dear Dane. Scroll down to "Mary's Needle", and pray I never get too drunk while in Avaldnes, as I only live ten minutes away :P

I'll be spending heathen-day either watching something random on Netflix or frantically shopping christmas present. It's the 21st, right?
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe 2012 is real after all? It's coming.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/...ddon--16628520

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/...cliff-17675675

Seriously though, it will be bad if it happens.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2012-12-05 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    No one seems to think about it. It's not true. The Mayans don't even have an end-of-the-world mythology.

But if the world was ending I'd just quit my job and snuggle up with my man till we died a fiery death.
    Pretty much this, but I'd snuggle with my girlfriend :-)

Deleted
    I remember reading somewhere that Mayan calendar did not have leap year. Meaning the said 21th of December 2012 has already passed. So much for the end of the world.

I'll be gaming WoW I guess, chat with my best friend, my guildies and my gf, eat something delicious, and overall have a good time while staying away from morons shouting about the end of the world just because they wanna be trolls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    A friend reminded me that the end of the world is coming up in a couple weeks. Man, would my face be red if I forgot to show up!

What are your end of the world plans?
    i feel sorry for the virgin ppl nothing else

Deleted
    I dont care. Im a witch and will stop the armageddon with my magical powers if it arrives..

I will get my shovel and make my empty hole of fucks I give a bit deeper.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2012-12-05 at 08:54 AM.

Deleted
    wondering how many people will kill themselves and they're kids/pets/elderly

well most likely i will be getting off work at 6am EST on that day... then be up for a lil bit maybe plat some WoW for a bit... dailies n such. then drift off into a nice deep sleep till maybe 6 or 7pm, then wake up and most likely go back into work that night...

So with no real time frame other then that 'day', and a rather long period that is since there are many time zones for the day to pass through before its over i cant really say what i will be doing, most likely sleeping or working.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.