Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember in my second week in the womb, my mother cheated on my father with another man. Sure felt and looked different at least!
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Hmmm, I think my parents generally feel that the first error they made with me in the womb was putting me in the womb.

My dad spent, like, 8 solid weeks? after finding out about the pregnancy pouring all his energy into a 24/7 harassment campaign against my mother morning, night, at her workplace and at her home to convince her to get an abortion. She almost had a complete nervous breakdown from the stress and her doctor was concerned she was going to miscarry.

TY daddy ILYSM ♥
    Well I'm sorry to hear that for you
    And now you don't see your dad anymore?
    Just curious

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thought the thread title was "did your parents screw while you were in the womb"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Same here. Again though, AFAIK she only smoked a few times while I was in the womb but still, never actually met someone who had asthma or anything like that when their mom smoked while they were in the womb, only really see it on TV ads about how evil smoking is and stuff.

(Also, I don't smoke, just feel people have the right to smoke, even if I disagree with people smoking during pregnancy.)
    I had Asthma till I was 2, severely.
    I know, Asthma never truly leaves your system, but I don't need any medication for it, it's extremely light.

Quote Originally Posted by vrsick View Post
    Thought the thread title was "did your parents screw while you were in the womb"
    O.o That would be something weirder to know about your parents...

"Hey guys, people on the internet want to know something. Did you guys keep going at it while you were pregnant with me? What do you mean get out? What do you mean you're going at it right now? What do... Ohh..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, my parents waited until I was out to screw me up.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

If they did they sure didn't tell me. XD

I've turned out alright if I do say so myself. Any awful, life-scarring trauma to my well being happened after I was born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.