Poll: Did you buy the Cinder Kitty?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I was thinking of picking up a few while 100% of the proceeds are going to Red Cross and saving them to use in the future for gifts/rewards for my guildmembers.

Can anyone tell me how exactly these are redeemed? I assume there is a gift option so it isn't automatically tied to the battle.net account that did the purchasing, but is it something I have to attach directly to their battle.net when I buy, or is it a code that I can safely email to myself initially (without it getting attached to my account) and forward to them at a later date?
    They don't get automatically tied to your account. You get a redemption code, but you can choose "I want this as a gift" when you buy it, but that's just so you can email it to them or whatever and they can be all surprised. Otherwise, you can just give them the code yourself (in game, email, write it down, whatever) and be like, this is a WoW pet code for you.

Deleted
    Yes. I just hope that all the money donated gets spent in the right places, not towards the Red Cross "bigwig" salaries.

Deleted
    I wass gona buy it when the image come some weeks ago, but after watching his moveset in petbattles... well im a bit disapointed... probably not gona spend the money in a pet i wil not use

10+ Year Old Account
    Immediately.

Also, judging by some of the posts on the first two pages, the OP had different poll options. I have to admit I'm curious as to what they were.

I want to buy it, but I can't. no credit card
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I was thinking of picking up a few while 100% of the proceeds are going to Red Cross and saving them to use in the future for gifts/rewards for my guildmembers.

Can anyone tell me how exactly these are redeemed? I assume there is a gift option so it isn't automatically tied to the battle.net account that did the purchasing, but is it something I have to attach directly to their battle.net when I buy, or is it a code that I can safely email to myself initially (without it getting attached to my account) and forward to them at a later date?
    I bought 3. 1 I redeemed for my self, 1the others I choice as gifts for others and supplied the email addresses, but all anyone needs is the redeem code. You get an email with all the codes on it, you can just give people a unique code. I was given the heart of aspects mount for my birthday like that - someone pasted the long redeem code into my chat, i cut and pasted it into the redeem code page of my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to buy 5 & give the 4 extras to friends. I love donating money & since its all going to the red cross I happy to spend 40 bucks extra.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not yet because I'm still at university but soon as I get back in a week and a halfs time I'll definitely be buying one.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No I didn't.

And as expected from the OP he had to make a rigged poll, not sure why people like him keeps getting away with it, bet I'll be infracted for stating the obvious.
    As much as I agree with you, He isn't trying to start a revolt or such. We have worse people on these forums where they insult us who play & enjoy WoW, try to stir up trouble & other garbage.

If mods seen him as a troublemaker he would be gone like alot of the other trolls that roll in here.

We have the people who think there right all the time & everything has to suit them & not the majority. Its the internet everyone has a degree.

We have people who hate WoW that have nothing better to do & lurk the forums & strike when someone starts a post, trying to create some kind of upheval.

I just learn to ignore these people & if you notice someone that breaking forums rules, Just report the post. We have good mods here they will look after it & take care of buisness.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2012-12-05 at 12:37 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am considering it.

Just so that I can run around with it and be liiiike I DONATED TO A DISASTER FUND, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE LOSER

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I am considering it.

Just so that I can run around with it and be liiiike I DONATED TO A DISASTER FUND, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE LOSER
    I'm more like BRB MY CAT'S ON FIRE

cuz lol it's on fire.

Deleted
    of course not

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    FUK YE

(Yes, Woot!)

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, it's cute as hell.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

I never buy pets or mounts from the Blizzard store so I'm not going to start now.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I am considering it.

This is an issue I feel is going to pop up alot with this pet. I know this post may be in a joking nature, But alot of people will take up a "Holier than thow" attitude about it.

"I donated and made a difference in the world"

"You didn't donate? Your scum" etc and so on....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeethi View Post
    I might! I've always wanted to see a cat put on fire.
    Hahaha, ur sick man!

OT: No, and i won't...

For 5 bucks I can craft and build 3 of my own custom room houses in Skyrim, fill my own fish pond with any fish I want, grow a garden, adopt children/play games with them, kills in my trophy room, populate those homes with musicians and housecarls, and defend those homes from attacks by enemies and... (gasp) adopt several small pets, from skeevers to dogs to even mudcrabs.

...or I can buy a fire kitten for double that price.

It's for a good cause so I could use that to justify it I suppose but I typically don't buy their pets. I may buy it in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. If I wanted to donate to people who got hit by the storm.... I don't know... like myself, I'd just donate.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect