PSA: Life Cocoon buff is live, tooltip just isn't reading properly

Which is kind of odd, since I always thought that the numerical values on tooltips were derived from the game code itself, which is why mana costs appear changed via hotfixes, but I guess not. Anyways, a quick test will confirm Life Cocoon absorbing 300k+ now, enjoy.

Good thing i can dispel that sort of thing

Horray, our utility and tank healing problems are resolved.

This'll shut us MW monks up!

Quote Originally Posted by chocobo606 View Post
    Horray, our utility and tank healing problems are resolved.

This'll shut us MW monks up!
    That's not really what I was implying >.>

The only purpose of this post is to be informative since the hotfix was vague on the time and the tooltip wasn't changed, I thought it best to just make it clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    That's not really what I was implying >.>

The only purpose of this post is to be informative since the hotfix was vague on the time and the tooltip wasn't changed, I thought it best to just make it clear.
    He was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Which is kind of odd, since I always thought that the numerical values on tooltips were derived from the game code itself, which is why mana costs appear changed via hotfixes, but I guess not. Anyways, a quick test will confirm Life Cocoon absorbing 300k+ now, enjoy.
    FYI, tooltips are client side, and therefore only update with a client patch. Hotfixes are server side and never display correctly on tooltips until a client patch down the road. Its always been this way.

you can check how much it does by checking the target's buffs. think it said around 280k