Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    How do you make up for the lack of income from nerfing gp10 items or removing them all together? My biggest issue when I jungle is that I seem to always fall behind in gold and xp from people who are laning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slonah View Post
    How do you make up for the lack of income from nerfing gp10 items or removing them all together? My biggest issue when I jungle is that I seem to always fall behind in gold and xp from people who are laning.
    Increased ambient and jungle gold helps. If you were a jungler who bought HoG and not philo it kinda sucks, but I've been rolling without GP10s and keeping up just fine.

How does jungle Nasus fair? Since he is EASILY countered in lane.... Is the farm decent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    How does jungle Nasus fair? Since he is EASILY countered in lane.... Is the farm decent?
    I was just discussing this with Isrozzis a few hours ago. Could work, but it's easier to farm up his Q in lane than in the jungle. More minions. Plus side, no one is escaping a wither gank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Hmmm.... Worth it?
    Not really, as your Wither would be your one-trick pony move.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I haven't tried the new jungle yet, only played 2 games since the patch. But I hear it's near impossible. My friend (who isn't amazing, but not a failure) jungles nocturne and is finding it pretty difficult. Every once in a while he says he'll die to one of the creeps cuz he doesn't properly judge how hard/long it is to kill them. You guys forsee Riot caving in and nerfing the jungle eventually? The difficult jungle sounds good in theory, but in practice, is it all that people hoped and dreamed it would be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I haven't tried the new jungle yet, only played 2 games since the patch. But I hear it's near impossible. My friend (who isn't amazing, but not a failure) jungles nocturne and is finding it pretty difficult. Every once in a while he says he'll die to one of the creeps cuz he doesn't properly judge how hard/long it is to kill them. You guys forsee Riot caving in and nerfing the jungle eventually? The difficult jungle sounds good in theory, but in practice, is it all that people hoped and dreamed it would be?
    If he can't clear on Noct that is some pretty serious failing. Nocturne destroys the new jungle. Is he not taking machete? Because that's mandatory on all but a few junglers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're misjudging the damage the packs do its only because its early stages. Once you get a feel for how much you can take its safe enough. A little more damaging early to make low lvl ganks much harder... Compounding the fact tgat starting with the Machete gives you NO benefit vs champions.

Deleted
    I've been trying my season 1 fiddle jungle again and it works wonders.

Start at big wolf camp with drain life, but ONLY drain and kill the big wolf.
    Go to blue, level up from big golem, take your crows, bounce them between the little ones and they die.
    Go to the 2 wolves, bounce the crows and they die. Afterwards just normal jungling.

Goes really fast and efficient

Deleted
    Jungled twice with noc and never died in jungle but i was using 21 def points.

Deleted
    Havent had time to try the new jungle yet. My fav junglers aside from Nocture would be Udyr and Shyvana. How do those two fare in the new jungle? I heard something about Udyr still starting with boots, but i cant be sure.
    And what about masteries? I figure Udyr'll still go with defensive + a tad of utility, but what about Shyvana? Still better going with offensive mainly?

I hate Lee Sin in jungle ... it's like the changes haven't touched his clear at all and ppl pick him every game now. Cho jungle seems to be worse than before, maybe I am just building it wrong. Go Cho !!!

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    I guess some ppl dont think the same about lee sin as i didnt met one yet.

With the machete and defensive masteries (which are greatly improved) you shouldn't be dying to the jungle.. like at all.

Leashing at blue is different now, it benefits to beat on blue and possibly miss a creep if you want your jungle to succeed. But hey, thats your opinion, man.

Deleted
    Old school jungle Irelia viable again?
    If so, I might start playing LoL again.

I heard this jungle was going to hurt lee sin lol. If anything the harder jungle is better for him now because people come to wraths lower on hp and a quick Q E with red can be an easy kill

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    Old school jungle Irelia viable again?
    If so, I might start playing LoL again.
    Anything with good single target can jungle now, assuming they can gank heavily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    I heard this jungle was going to hurt lee sin lol. If anything the harder jungle is better for him now because people come to wraths lower on hp and a quick Q E with red can be an easy kill

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 01:47 PM ----------

Anything with good single target can jungle now, assuming they can gank heavily.
    Time to start playing Irelia.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll echo the bossimus-rex-Nocturne sentiment...I'm so glad he is top-tier again.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    So these were my junglers in s2, wich one should I keep playing?
    Amumu
    Nautilus
    Nocturne
    Skarner
    Eve
    Shyvanna

And, is Leona viable now?

Did Jarvan became much stronger?