Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Found this new/updated for S3 guide for Nocturne maybe you guys want to read it.
    It goes for AS reds and Arp quint.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ne-build-guide

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Found this new/updated for S3 guide for Nocturne maybe you guys want to read it.

That's been standard for a while.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post

I've been running ArmPen marks and AD quints on all my AD junglers since the patch, including Nocturne. I think for him specifically I used 6 ArmPen, 3 AS, and MS quints. That is what I used on shyv in Season 2.

Deleted
    The guide also put Irelia on the new "Late-game junglers" but doesn't mention Xin anywhere.
    Btw I guess I've learned some good things reading that about counter jungling who and when.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think AS is even more important than before, with the way Machete and related items work.

ArmPen on AD junglers, huh? I might have to try that. Sounds good for ganking.

I always run A.Speed on junglers who benefit from auto-attacking fast or who aren't AA-focused and can't spam abilities, though. Like P-Udyr, Nautilus, Skarner etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been finding on AD junglers that AD marks/Quints work better for early game.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    ArmPen on AD junglers, huh? I might have to try that. Sounds good for ganking.

I always run A.Speed on junglers who benefit from auto-attacking fast or who aren't AA-focused and can't spam abilities, though. Like P-Udyr, Nautilus, Skarner etc.
    It started with Stonewall recommending it for Trundle, which led to Hecarim, then Shyvana, and now in the new jungle I've picked them up on Nocturne and Shaco. Definitely good for ganking and gives you a little more late game power, especially in this time of BC stacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It started with Stonewall recommending it for Trundle, which led to Hecarim, then Shyvana, and now in the new jungle I've picked them up on Nocturne and Shaco. Definitely good for ganking and gives you a little more late game power, especially in this time of BC stacking.
    Personally, I've found that at least with Shaco, ArP marks don't really do as much as they used too. Just my personal experience though since S3 started.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Yesterday I won a ranked elo 1100 pretty much carried by Udyr jungling, and in the lobby I was thinking like "oh really, why Udyr?"

Played mostly Noc (yeah cus I got the legendary skin and he was /is my main jungler since he was released) in the jungle...Nida top ad bruiser, viable but Im "new" to Nida in a few ways.
    MANTHEON !!! I love this guy top now, 2 games in a row I dominated top, got fed like a beast and went the "sup im a dick" kind of build. Love Mantheon and his manlyness.
    S3 is actually great

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone run Mundo?

How do you build him? All 'updated' guides are shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played one game as mundo, built him with a Spirit stone then pretty much just the same as you would normally build him. Spirit Visage, Aegis, Warmogs, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't the mana regen feel wasted? You could for the same money buy an Emblem of Valor, which starts of an Aegis of the Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Doesn't the mana regen feel wasted? You could for the same money buy an Emblem of Valor, which starts of an Aegis of the Legion.
    Well you should upgrade the machete. Wriggles has unneeded Life steal and spirit stone builds into a tenacity item so you can buy different boots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why exactly *should* I upgrade the machete? With Mundo's W he clears at lightning speed already?

Deleted
    I currently really like building the tenacity stone and getting different boots on all my junglers, it's a lot of survivability and I always disliked getting bottlenecked into mercs Plus machete is just so good even on the beefy junglers that clear well because it lets you finish your clear faster, with more hp and ready for a gank sooner rather than later.

Well you should upgrade the machete. Wriggles has unneeded Life steal and spirit stone builds into a tenacity item so you can buy different boots.
    I never understood why people say you should or have to upgrade the machete. Most champs, by the 2nd or 3rd clear, will be hitting the jungle cap and run out of monsters anyway (especially with lanes taking camps), so why bother upgrading an item that gives you a faster clear? I'd rather build 'standard items', which still help with my jungle clear time and seem more effective anyway.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hateful View Post
    I never understood why people say you should or have to upgrade the machete. Most champs, by the 2nd or 3rd clear, will be hitting the jungle cap and run out of monsters anyway (especially with lanes taking camps), so why bother upgrading an item that gives you a faster clear? I'd rather build 'standard items', which still help with my jungle clear time and seem more effective anyway.
    Because all the items it upgrades into are fantastic items. Also, the extra damage to monsters applies to Baron and Dragon, which means greater objective control. Wriggles is especially good for this. The tank spirit stone opens up more boot options than merc treads. The AD spirit stone is like your own personal Red buff. Really the only item lacking is the AP spirit stone, but that still gives you a good set of all around stats for an APC for relatively cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because all the items it upgrades into are fantastic items. Also, the extra damage to monsters applies to Baron and Dragon, which means greater objective control. Wriggles is especially good for this. The tank spirit stone opens up more boot options than merc treads. The AD spirit stone is like your own personal Red buff. Really the only item lacking is the AP spirit stone, but that still gives you a good set of all around stats for an APC for relatively cheap.
    Have to say with Fiddle the AP spirit stone is quite nice for is drain. He can also pretty much solo objectives with it too.
    Hey everyone