Dps help on garalon

Hey, looking for advice and tips for improving my dps for normal Garalon.

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8584&e=8994

Looking quickly at buffs/debuffs:
    Slice and Dice 83.9 % uptime
    Revealing Strike 62.6 % uptime

But that may just be some buggy shit, because its also saying you got 79.0 % uptime on Cloak of Shadows...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Hello again... I feel like I'm stalking you.

A few things I noticed (Try 9):
    • SnD uptime is only 83%; should be very close to 100%.
    • RvS uptime is only 62%; 100% uptime is not optimal, but 62% seems low. It needs to be up for every SS and every finisher. You should let it drop and pool energy for a bit before reapplying it though.

CD usage amount seems good, just make sure you save them for legs. You're prepotting and combat potting, which is good.

You're in your Mut gear on the armory. What's your combat MH? I wouldn't reforge/regem for combat unless that extra ~5k DPS is going to make or break it for you guys. Honestly, the other raiders need a lot more improvement than you do.

100k still seems low. It seems like everyone is nuking legs, and not always from inside weakened zones. You should save legs for cleavers and no one should ever hit legs from outside a weakened zone. Hitting a leg without the buff is exactly the same as just hitting the boss and it's taking away potential cleave damage.

EDIT: I didn't see the CoS thing. Yeah, these logs seem to be a little bugged. I'm also not seeing BF buff uptime. Take any advice you get from these logs with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2012-12-05 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    EDIT: I didn't see the CoS thing. Yeah, these logs seem to be a little bugged. I'm also not seeing BF buff uptime. Take any advice you get from these logs with a grain of salt.
    BF doesnt show on buffs/debuffs for me either, but it looks to be 100% uptime from damaging attacks
    Edit: looking at other combat rogue logs it shows, so i guess OP had it enabled before pulling, and didn't remove and recast it during combat
    Last edited by zoomgpally; 2012-12-05 at 11:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    BF doesnt show on buffs/debuffs for me either, but it looks to be 100% uptime from damaging attacks
    Edit: looking at other combat rogue logs it shows, so i guess OP had it enabled before pulling, and didn't remove and recast it during combat
    Ah, makes sense. Definitely toggle BF off when you're not cleaving a leg. With everyone blasting them down, it's unlikely there was always one up in that attempt. If you give cleavers priority, you should have one up most/all the time, so nearly 100% BF uptime is acceptable there.