Deleted

Which of my classes would be the best choice for this season?

Hey guys

So ive just finished levelling and gearing all my alts.

All have full blue pvp gear and no weps,

I have

90 Warrior Arms
    90 Paladin Holy
    90 Spriest
    90 Warlock

The Warlock was my main and has epic weps and about 3 pieces of mav level gear. But warlocks seem to be changed every week so not sure about that.

I mainly wanted to know if in your guys experience its worth sticking with my lock due to the gear advantage despite demo being screwed and destro being pretty easy to counter in terms of reliance on chaos bolt!

Thanks for any insight from good players!

Deleted
    all great choices this season except the warlock.

your hpala and warrior will always be top dogs in arena, guaranteed. So if you want to plan for the future I would suggest either one.

I'll go with Warrior and Pal, Warlock just get a massive nerf and Spriest dont seem to scale well with gear since the hybrid nerf of the last patch

Deleted
    Shadow Priest offhealing still seems stupidly good, so I think they're still a decent choice. Holy Paladins and Warriors are always safe picks. Warlocks are in the gutter right now.

Spriests probably require the most effort to be effective, but just watching Talbadar's steam has helped me see their potential. Warlocks are still in a pretty good place, but if you're not comfortable with any of the specs, I wouldn't recommend it.

My Holy paladin was very easy to pick up and seems very potent. Likewise, it's pretty hard to go wrong with Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    all great choices this season except the warlock.

your hpala and warrior will always be top dogs in arena, guaranteed. So if you want to plan for the future I would suggest either one.
    You my good sir have definitely not seen a good Demo in arenas or Destro in RBG's.

Deleted
    I would say h-pala. To get a decent healer is always harder than anything else

But, if you have team mates already waiting I would go SP, good pressure and not shabby burst at all

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    You my good sir have definitely not seen a good Demo in arenas or Destro in RBG's.
    They both took the nerfbat in 5.1

For the OP : Warriors and Hpal are overpowered atm, Spriest is good, forget about lock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Actually I am watching a pretty decent lock on a daily basis. First person perspective :-)
    I also see other good locks constantly. And I see how badly they do (in relation to how well far inferior players do on their warriors, mages or rshams etc.)

Destro has its purpose in RBG's I will admit that, very gimmicky and unsatisfying though. Underwhelming in arena as well. Both destro and demo after the nerfs are not quite as bad as affliction is but it's getting there. Out of the 4 choices the OP proposed warlock is BY FAR the worst choice this season.
    Last edited by mmoc10839b38d9; 2012-12-06 at 07:00 PM.