Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I am embarassed that on my offspec I do almost 20k less than the simcraft says I should do, and I can't even understand what I'm doing wrong.
    It's one thing when you do something wrong but you understand what it is.
    It's even more embarassing when not only you suck, but you can't even understand why you suck so much.

Started in Wrath and Did not know about Hearthstones till level 40 when i noticed this white circle thingy in my bag and clicked it and ended up back in Northshire Abbey.
    /sigh

Saw a (Skull) horde standing outside Stormwind on Twilight's Hammer and thought it was my duty to purge him from our home town. I charged at him as a level 5.
    Did not know rogues could use poisons on weapons till max level :P
    Did not know you could put poisons on thrown till Togc

A few things i have said and /facepalm to the day
    ""Hogger killed me"
    "What is expertise?"
    '''Strength gives attack power!'
    '''Combat is better than Ass'' - Wrath
    "Wow, flying is hard"

Best thing my friend has ever said to me
    "Can you take dungeon gear into raids?"

I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm learning a great deal from this thread :[

Deleted
    In vanilla I didn't use Cheap Shot and Kidney Shot until level 60 because I didn't know what they were...

Quote Originally Posted by speehs View Post
    On my first character in Vanilla, and Enhancement shaman, I didn't take the Stormstrike talent until level 58 (available at 40, iirc). I primarily used Lightning Bolt and Earth Shock to kill things.
    There was no stormstrike talent back in vanilla .....

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Deleted
    I Can't recall anything like that, but I remember a Buddy of mine using spell damage gear... as a DK, believing his diseases and ''spells'' would scale that way. This was in The First weeks of wrath. (Wrote This on my phone, that's why The cases Are fu***d )

Also, I started playing back in '07, and I'm still a keyboard turner... Can't handle the quick turns using the mouse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
    There was no stormstrike talent back in vanilla .....
    Yes there was. It was The 31pt talent in ebhancement, although most shamans chose to go 21 in resto for NS

Deleted
    when i raided on my druid in vanilla, i used a macro combined with the CT emergency monitor so i could heal the nr 2 on the list without actually looking at the game.

Deleted
    Back in icc I was playing my paladin and I didn't understand why my dps was so low, untill a guildie pointet that I was wearing my healer gear whith a 2-hander... looking back today it's quite funny.

My first toon, had enchanting proffesion. I had no idea how to get the mats for the proff, so until lv 30-40 it remained at lv10 or so (thot all the mats came from the vendor). Seriously I had no clue about DE mechanics

P.S. Starting out I was terrible with money management, hell I celebrated on my first 1g...

Deleted
    While raiding ZG back in vanilla my raid leader asked me to use a mana potion and i had no clue what that was.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Yes there was. It was The 31pt talent in ebhancement, although most shamans chose to go 21 in resto for NS
    And my main alt was enh back then and i didnt have it..... another thing to be ashamed of .... besides learning that "raise ally" from the dks is now a combat ress .... i didnt play through almost all catalysm and must have missed this change till a few days ago in a raid when i was called to do a CR .... i was like " excuse me , what ? .... what spell ? heck it isnt even on my bars > open spell book and cast it ... "

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Back in TBC when I was leveling my first character I did some ridiculous things... I had some cloth items and I replaced my first level 50ish epics with random greens becuase I didn't like the stats on it. I was needing on everything, called a ninja and thinking that was someting good. Top dat stupidity nerds!

That i never played alliance, making a dwarf pally my main soon as i get back from deployment.

The most embarrassed thing I've done:

In Vanilla when I was lvling my very first char - a gnome rogue. I was ONLY using SS and Evi, as a combat dagger spec with daggers equiped.. When I was lvl 46 I became friends with this other lvl 60 rogue with AWESOME GEAR! He had almost full blue quality.. And he told me about stealth and backstab, wow dude. That was awesome spells that kinda made EVERYTHING alot easier for me :P Still got a PvP-video of me and a friend lvl 39 doing some BGs and world pvp.. I laugh so hard when I watch it :P Running around spamming SS and Evi when I could x] Thinking I was good at playing, and the worst part - I did pretty decent in the BGs. MANY noobs around at that time :P Good times, good times
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
    And my main alt was enh back then and i didnt have it..... another thing to be ashamed of .... besides learning that "raise ally" from the dks is now a combat ress .... i didnt play through almost all catalysm and must have missed this change till a few days ago in a raid when i was called to do a CR .... i was like " excuse me , what ? .... what spell ? heck it isnt even on my bars > open spell book and cast it ... "
    http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_7

Oh snap, I proved you wrong. Now go feel bad.

jk, it's been 6 years, my memory is fuzzy when it comes to some things. But this I remember, as I played an enhancement shaman- as a main ;3
    And on an offtopic sidenote, I believe most people to have seen the Unbreakable video, where he's clearly using it

Quote Originally Posted by irreama View Post
    There was also the time when my ex's mom said I couldn't date her anymore because my hunter's DPS was too low. But that's a completely different story.
    Nuh uh. Nuh...uhhhh....

I...I need to hear this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

In vanilla I lost a duel on my level 37 prot warrior to a level 19 twink rogue because I was a keyboard turner and he just literally ran circles around me and I couldn't catch up.

15+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Zogarth;19333527]Back when i started i needed EVERYTHING that dropped on my first char (paladin). I just nocticed that if i click on the dice things i normally get the loot, and i felt so smart because apparently nobody else had thought of my genius trick. Then in a WC i was called a ninja, and then i thought... HEY! NINJAS ARE COOL! (Think about it... ninjas are cool). So from then every time i joined a dungeon my first thing i said was: "I am a ninja!!!).... Oh god why.

This made me laugh.....ty.
    "Canada is a country where fake girlfriends live"
    I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on your sister.