Brawler's Guild invites are account wide

I don't think that it was listed or mentioned from blizz, but it appears that the invites apply for all toons on an account. I bought it on my priest, and was able to go and que for a match on my druid. It goes without saying, I only bought 1 ticket. Anyone else confirm?

Posting for confirmation. Received invite on rogue, all characters able to participate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't tested it myself, but if it is true i'll be glad not to waste a lot of gold for 2 more characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to go buy an invite with my chars left on a low pop server!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Time to go buy an invite with my chars left on a low pop server!
    Great idea...I may even go on one of my toons still sitting on Anetheron, whose population I can probably count on my hand, and try to farm up one of the rares in Krasarang :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Great idea...I may even go on one of my toons still sitting on Anetheron, whose population I can probably count on my hand, and try to farm up one of the rares in Krasarang :-)
    I am on Fenris, which is pretty low population.. our BMAH are already below 10k closing price. I think they are starting at 1k now, and probably in a few days there will be some closing without bids.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I am on Fenris, which is pretty low population.. our BMAH are already below 10k closing price. I think they are starting at 1k now, and probably in a few days there will be some closing without bids.
    That's crazy. I'm on a mid-pop server (Arathor-US) and they're still closing 20k-30k.

Im on Archimonde, low pop, and i bought mine for 10,500G.

Deleted
    That's really good to know, thanks for posting it! I'd assumed they weren't, that makes a difference.

Saurfang EU had them for 1-3k, if anyone's there (as if that's why they're so cheap).