Poll: Opinions?

Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    then you are also saying it's not fair for a man who DOESN'T want a child to have to support the child when the woman chooses to have it

this is why i laugh at all equality bullshit. nobody has EVER ONCE IN HUMAN HISTORY wanted equality, they've wanted the upperhand and they know that sounds bad, so they say they want equality

equality is men choosing not to have to support a child that the woman could have had aborted if she'd chose to, and it's men not having to abide by the archaic 'don't hit women' rule that's been around forever

equality is all the bad shit too

OH MY GOD

I'm getting so annoyed having to relink my thoughts about what if a woman wants to keep a child
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post19333533

This is what I think about if I DID get pregnant with my current partner

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post19351962

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    What about relationships in which they both want the baby and then after the woman gets pregnant she changes her mind and thinks it's not for her? I really can't have any sympathy there.
    Too bad for the man in that case.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2012-12-09 at 09:58 PM.

then you are also saying it's not fair for a man who DOESN'T want a child to have to support the child when the woman chooses to have it. right now men have no choices after conception, women do.

this is why i laugh at all equality bullshit. nobody has EVER ONCE IN HUMAN HISTORY wanted equality, they've wanted the upperhand and they know that sounds bad, so they say they want equality

equality is men choosing not to have to support a child that the woman could have had aborted if she'd chose to, and it's men not having to abide by the archaic 'don't hit women' rule that's been around forever

Why should people who bear inherently unequal burdens be treated equally in what powers they have to deal with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    If it was a good relationship he wouldn't make her have a baby she doesn't want. We aren't talking about a couple here. Couples that care about each other know beforehand if they want children or not. We are talking about accidents, one night stands, casual sex, and so on.

No man would tell the woman he loves she has to have his baby when she doesn't want it. And the 'men should be able to drop the mom/kid before the abortion time frame is over without being stuck paying for it' discussion happened many pages ago, and almost everyone agreed. That's not what's being discussed now.
    that's really fucking stupid to say. you act like COMPROMISE means ALWAYS GIVING IN. if a woman doesn't want a baby, she should get her tubes tied.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about relationships in which they both want the baby and then after the woman gets pregnant she changes her mind and thinks it's not for her? I really can't have any sympathy there.
    Again, that's a relationship. In adult relationships you care about what your spouse wants and you compromise. Maybe they agree they do want a kid, but later. Maybe he sees how badly she doesn't want it and is understanding. Maybe she sees how badly he wants it and she's understanding. In the end, it's her body so she should get the choice.

then you are also saying it's not fair for a man who DOESN'T want a child to have to support the child when the woman chooses to have it. right now men have no choices after conception, women do.

No she's not. Why are you assuming she doesn't support that men can bail before the child is born while giving up all rights?

No she's not. Why are you assuming she doesn't support that men can bail before the child is born while giving up all rights?
    Because then you can attack females for the great inequality! And because people are too lazy to actually read stuff, jumping to assumptions ftw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post

Too bad for the man in that case.
    'Equality'

Deleted
    'Equality'
    Control over someones elses body equals to "equality" in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Why should people who bear inherently unequal burdens be treated equally in what powers they have to deal with them?
    9 months of labor or 19+ years and thousands of dollars

as always, women don't have it as bad as they want you to believe. if courts can force men, who have an inherently unequal burden of the costs of raising a family, to pay against their will to even have a child, then they can force women to have a child that the man wants. absolve her of everything after that, but until men can opt out of supporting their kid, women shouldn't be able to opt out of having the kid.

there are multiple ways to avoid pregnancy, it should be equal in the rights of both sides to deal with it and right now men have no power at all.

so like i said, nobody who has fought for equality ever wants equality. women damn sure don't or i wouldn't have to tell them how unequal men are treated. they'd see and fix it.

I dont know of anyone that wants equality for EVERYTHING, but you have to use judgement in what situations can be equal or not. Equal pay for men and women doing the same job? Yes. Equal rights over abortion? No.

And whats archaic about not hitting women? Its one of those cultural things that some men associate with being a gentleman and not looking like a wuss. Its like you verses a heavyweight boxer. Who's going to hit who harder? My money is on the boxer.

Control over someones elses body equals to "equality" in your eyes?
    you know how many men would put up with 9 months of pregnancy instead of 19+ years of raising a kid they don't want, or even just having to financially support it?

lol at equality.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's really fucking stupid to say. you act like COMPROMISE means ALWAYS GIVING IN. if a woman doesn't want a baby, she should get her tubes tied.
    lol, I really hope you're kidding.

1. Until you have your 1st child they wont even perform that operation unless it's life threateningly needed.
    2. Not wanting a child now =/= never wanting a child. I mean really, that's not exactly a hard concept.

There is a difference between 'always giving in' and pregnancy. They aren't baking you a cake. Argue ridiculously with you want, it doesn't really make a point.

Deleted
    you know how many men would put up with 9 months of pregnancy instead of 19+ years of raising a kid they don't want, or even just having to financially support it?

lol at equality.
    Money is not the same as your body changing. Money is a concept invented by humans to pay for services/living, pregnancy is not.

AND

Did you even read my thoughts about it before jumping at me?

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I dont know of anyone that wants equality for EVERYTHING, but you have to use judgement in what situations can be equal or not. Equal pay for men and women doing the same job? Yes. Equal rights over abortion? No.

And whats archaic about not hitting women? Its one of those cultural things that some men associate with being a gentleman and not looking like a wuss. Its like you verses a heavyweight boxer. Who's going to hit who harder? My money is on the boxer.
    really doesn't matter what you think, if a woman can abort a kid to secure her future she should have no issues with a man signing off to avoid child support to secure his

of course that's not reality. women want their options and his pay check.

10+ Year Old Account

lol at equality.
    Again, you are bitching at people who don't agree that men should have to pay child support if they give up their fatherly rights before the abortion period is up. What is the point you are trying to make? That you agree? Ok....

really doesn't matter what you think, if a woman can abort a kid to secure her future she should have no issues with a man signing off to avoid child support to secure his

Or you could read what people are actually posting and stop making up shit?

Deleted
    Money is not the same as your body changing. Money is a concept invented by humans to pay for services/living, pregnancy is not.

AND

Did you even read my thoughts about it before jumping at me?
    Money has become so important in modern times that I'm sure over 90% of women would go for 9 months of pregnanc rather then 19 years of paying expensive debts.

Deleted
    Money has become so important in modern times that I'm sure over 90% of women would go for 9 months of pregnanc rather then 19 years of paying expensive debts.
    I wouldn't, I'd go for no paying for the other part if they want to opt out.

money is how you pay for your internet. money is how you eat. money is how you can say things like the above regardless of how hypocritical it is.

if you wanna get down to it, women do not deserve equality because humans are a dimorphic species. we're the ONLY dimorphic species on earth who gives rights to the smaller sex that they could not take by force. if nature had its say, women would have no rights over the baby unborn or not. nature says you have children and take care of them, men kill shit for you to cook and protect you. that's nature. so before you bring up "unnatural money" and "natural pregnancy" let's keep in mind that nature says you don't have a say in the matter. men give you that.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Or you could read what people are actually posting and stop making up shit?
    keep your smartass, pointless comments to yourself. fuck it's like this whole topic zipped so far over your head you can't see it.

It doesnt matter what you think either. And having an abortion is an operation to the body, a little more important than simply signing a paper. What im getting at is you think its okay for a man to sleep with all kinds of women, get them pregnant, and absolve any responsibility by signing off his rights.

If a man doesnt want to deal with being a father, there are things called condoms. Of course both people are stupid if they ignore contraception (not saying accidents dont happen) but she has to physically deal with the pregnancy, he doesnt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    It doesnt matter what you think either. And having an abortion is an operation to the body, a little more important than simply signing a paper. What im getting at is you think its okay for a man to sleep with all kinds of women, get them pregnant, and absolve any responsibility by signing off his rights.

If a man doesnt want to deal with being a father, there are things called condoms. Of course both people are stupid if they ignore contraception (not saying accidents dont happen) but she has to physically deal with the pregnancy, he doesnt.
    It is wrong for the man sleep around but not for the woman? That's what I'm getting from your logic.