Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well i`m not worried about faction reputation for some pieces of gear.I`m worried about why valor is only 1k cap when conquest can reach 3200
    With the current changes in raid i wont need to do dailyes soon i dint need the reputation items also maybe coz was lucky in raid but even if they was w/o reputation for some items i will still need the same time to gather the valor

10+ Year Old Account
    All I read is 'wubwubwub'.
    You shouldn't be valor gear capped within the first couple of weeks.
    Dailies are a good way to stop that, and they do their job.

MoP isn't alt friendly, deal with it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    I loath dailies so I don't do them, and as such am unable to get any valor gear (which sucks and was a terrible idea on blizzards part).

How much longer do you guys think till the reputation requirements are removed from valor gear?
    Yeah, they shouldn't do it for the lazy people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by mosely View Post
    I wasn't talking about how technically difficult it was to implement these things...

It's like back in the day, people assumed there could be no way that Blizzard would allow you to create characters of both factions on a PvP realm, but now you can do it. They take a hard stance on some core game mechanic, and then they flip-flop whenever they need to drum up more interest in the game. It's just a matter of time before the dailies of MoP are replaced by some different gating mechanism.
    im sorry but small quality of life changes dont drum up interest in the game nobody comes back to the game because they can make a horde and alliance on a pvp server or because black temple is now soloable.

the closest thing to that is transmog and new character models which there arent many people who would quit wow or come back for transmog and theres not alot of people who would come back for new models either.

also blizzard isnt one person there a conglomeration of people and ideas its not exactly flip flopping if its not the exact same people forever.

you also havent said anything that reinforces the fact that you said blizzard is bending over backwards desperate for subs when theyve done nothing to indicate that except for small things that are easy to do dont cost alot of money and boost sales or customer satisfaction slightly things every company in the history of the world does.

do you know how many people have quit wow? over 30 million people have played and then quit wow.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    They are still at revered.

I really want some of the stuff from Shado-Pan, and I'm 1 quest away from honored with them which would be a big upgrade, but the gating via Golden Lotus (still neutral) means I won't ever get it.

If you really are that close then either farm or buy Hozen Peace Pipe. Then you'll get 1000 rep and should push you over to revered with them so you can buy the trinket.

Honestly, I would not be surprised at all if valor gear becomes obtainable without rep at the same time as the next raid comes out. But, maybe not. There would be a lot of happy people, but it also risks a backlash from those that "did" have to grind the rep.

And why do you feel you need this gear? Can't you just as easily get gear from raiding?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing